Choice

•❅──────✧❅8❅✧──────❅•

I narrowed my gaze on the two... While Jungkook was looking away ...

Taehyung: Idk... they've been going to each others house a lot.. lately...

Jungkook: ...Well it is in my job description to drop her home....

Taehyung: Why do you carry her sometimes?

Jimin: What the hell?...

The youngers never got along that much... Tae and him continuously bickered, mostly Tae picking on the little one... Jungkook wasn't the luckiest amongst... He had already had a hard time in the past but Tae would make it more difficult for the little one

Jungkook: She drinks a lot... so... I

Taehyung: Right... Carried her to your bedroom...

JUNGKOOKS POV

Dammit...I shouldn't have come here.... but I kept my cool ...he was looking right at me...as if he was staring into my soul... But it shouldn't matter right? He wanted her gone after all... it was valid ... I had nothing to be worried about...

Jimin: Taehyung!...

Taehyung: *chcukle* I was only joking... But Kookie... Why are you sweating... *Laugh*...

Jungkook: I don't think this should be bothering anyone... Jimin is done with her.... And he wanted her to move on ....

Jimin: Did you fuck her?

Hyung said calmly but anger was written all over his visage... I looked down feeling a little guilty ... But I wanted to explain.

Taehyung: Of course he did, look at his face, its written all over.... If you would have given even half of the love and care you give Y/N to my Lia, she would be alive!!!

Jungkook: ENOUGH.... its not like that...I -

I got cut in between...

Jimin: Enough playing around...wrap it up and Come back home now... Lets not trouble her more... moreover we actually need you here...

He said calmly...patting my shoulder like it didn't bother him... But I was not gonna put an end to this....

Jungkook: I uh ...don't want to be here... I want to be with her...

Taehyung: ...how dare you....

Taehyung: You think you can insult her memories like this?... Huh??

Tae Hyung spat looking at me with a disgusted expression...

Jimin: Taehyung that's enough...

Taehyung: She is dead because of you, your wife and her baby... You killed them! Now you think you can settle down in life again huh??? You think that's fair?

Hyung's eyes always teared up when he spoke about her like that, my wife, his sister... after she was gone, I suddenly became the punching bag for their anger....

JIMINS POV

My eyes widened as I heard those harsh words leave Taehyungs mouth ... he held Jungkook by his collar while Jungkook avoided his gaze... I could see Jungkooks chest heaving up and down ...he would never raise his hand on his elders... It was a weird principle that would get him punched often...

Jungkook: Enough...let go.... I SAID LET GO....

The two were snarling at each other, as Jungkook pushed him away gently.

Taehyung: What you are doing is wrong in a million ways.... Dont you have respect for your dead wife and baby?... Her memories?

Jungkook:..look...I...Im sorry... but this is it.... I want to start again... and I want to do it right this time....

I wasnt done explaining when someone else had entered the room ...

Namjoon: Thats enough... there are no second chances in marriage in our household I think I will have this girl killed instead... Such a troublemaker.... she the one that starting a fire in our house?

Authors POV

The two men dragged a tiny figure as Jungkook and Jimins jaw dropped.... While Taehyung simply smiled finding it hilarious...

The two men dragged you as you tried to free yourself from their rough grips.... A cloth tightly... Wrapped your across your mouth muffling all your screams...

Jimin: Y/N...

Jungkook was hot blooded... And he immediately... Walked towards you as your heart calmed when you saw him approaching you

You could notice there were other men in the room but your tears blurred your vision... you could see another person approach you...and you tried to blink a couple of times thinking you were hallucinating but it was real...when you heard his voice....

Y/N: Thi..this cant be real...

Jimin: Hyung... What are you doing....

Namjoon: There... before a girl breaks our home down... decide who wants her and mark your territories.... I vote for Jimin, he can have her.... he found her first...and he has been with her for 4 years... moreover Jungkook has had a past., I don't think it'll be right for him to see another woman...

Jungkook: She loves me now!...

Taehyung: Loves you? Please... just look at how she is looking at Jimin....Aww...

Jungkook looked at you who had your eyes glued to Jimin... it was as if he had suddenly vanished in Jimin's presence .... You wanted to see him a little longer... When the guard let go of you ... And Jimin came forward supporting you...Taking off the cloth from your mouth...you let yourself fall in his arm....as you burst out crying

Jimin: Y/N.... Hey... Its alright... I'm here....

Jungkook on the other hand stormed out while Jimin looked at him worriedly....

Y/N: Jimin...

Jimin: Sh... we will talk abut this... breathe now....

You had no idea why you were saying you just wanted him back in your life desperately... While you saw his expressionless face starting at you blankly

Namjoon: If you like her so much... Why didn't you just bring her home before....

Jimin: Hyung... I told you I would handle it.... I don't care about the girl.... It was just...

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung would want to meet your girlfriend....he wanted me to bring her to you... He wont have his brother sacrificing his sanity for the job....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•