Apart

•❅──────✧❅17❅✧──────❅•

Time skip

Few more weeks passed and her situation was worse, Jungkook stopped coming home on time, he just couldn't see her struggle, neither could he control himself around her.... though she needed him as a friend to be near her, she couldn't ask so much from him... he had already done enough....

Yoongi: I asked Jungkook to come home soon today so he could spend some time with you... you two should go out... you both haven't even got a chance to go to a honeymoon... don't you want to spend more time with him?

She took a deep breath remembering that night when Jungkook only touched her and she passed out, she didn't want to try any of that again...

Lia: Y-yeah I'll ask him....

Yoongi: I know....I'm not old enough to ask you questions about your personal life... But ... Have you thought about children... Jungkook may be cruel on the outside... but he has always been fond of kids....

Lia was in cold sweat now... her hands began to shake as she got up trying to move but her legs wouldn't support her...with hardly any food that she had had since breakfast... she no longer could stay conscious

Jungkook: LIS!!! The hell...what's wrong.... Hyung call the doctor.... Lis... Wake up.... come on....this isn't funny...

Lia: J-Jackson....please....

Jungkook let out a sigh as he heard that name again... He was feeling helpless... he tried not to cry beside her when the doctor came in....but a few tears of concern and few tears of jealousy did leave his eyes occasionally....

Doctor: What happened Mr.Jeon?

Jungkook: She uh... Just passed out ... Idk what happened... I wasn't here... it...it happened last week as well... we were in bed and she passed out... I didn't think much, I thought she was just tired.... I-is -is anything wrong with her?

Doctor: Relax Mr.Jeon.... she only fainted...

Yoongi: uhh is she by any chance ... pregnant?

Yoongi suggested excitedly....

Doctor: No... I doubt that's the case ...she looks too pale I think it's her sleep and diet...but anyways if you both are expecting I can run a pregnancy test as well...

Jungkook: N-no... we won't need that....

Doctor: Is she on the pill?

Jungkook: N-no we are just... Not sexually active...

Doctor: Maybe that is the reason Mrs.Jeon is a bit worried *giggle*... she seems to be not eating properly....and stressed out....Is there something that could be stressing her out... a good sex life does help with stress...

Jungkook: Uh... Maybe the new environment is stressing her out... We are newlyweds....she has never left her home since childhood... so maybe that's why

He made up a reason and made sure the Doctor exited...

Yoongi: What do you mean not sexually active?

Jungkook: What does "not sexually active" generally mean hyung?

Yoongi: You two haven't ... till now? Not even once?

Jungkook: N..not yet...

Yoongi: Have you lost it...? What am I supposed to tell Jin? Jungkook doesn't satisfy her needs so she is stressed out?

Jungkook: What? me?! She hasn't given me her consent yet..., trust me I have tried.... forget it you shouldn't interfere in our marriage....a baby is the last thing I want.... What was she doing before she fainted..?

Yoongi: I...uh ... Might have suggested her to talk to you about having a child... Jin Hyung and I were wondering maybe it's a good idea to...move the family forward...

Jungkook: Aishh Hyung why would you do that... thats what stresses her out....can't you see she-

Yoongi: Loves that other guy? And tries to call him every day? Cheating behind your back? Jin and I know.... and we thought it was going to stop after she got married to you...

Jungkook gulped as he heard those words... but he quickly covered it up

Jungkook: She told me everything...she told me she is calling him... She isn't cheating... can you please give her some time?

Yoongi: Oh great, so you are letting her cheat on you.... and time? It's close to 7 months now... that's a lot of time.... and what consent are you talking about?... marriage is consent...

Jungkook: Marriage is consent?... where do you come up with that shit?... would you want me to force her?...the guy she is calling doesn't pick up... And he won't.... And one day when she realises that then she will find me right here... just promise me you won't ever tell anyone about this...and you will wait for things to get better...

Yoongi: I told you not to fall for her problems, now look at you.... Pathetic... who is that man she is seeing? Give me his name, Ill deal with him...

Jungkook: Oh god... if I knew who he was I'd kill him myself...

He lied...

Yoongi: Then force her.... but I need to know who that guy is....

Jungkook: Hyung... I know you care about us... but it won't solve a thing... just promise me you won't tell Jin Hyung anything.... just promise... I don't want him to hurt her... trust me we will be fine....

Yoongi: Aishh fine I Promise...

Jungkook: L-Lets let her rest... We need to discuss work.... something new has come up....

They let her rest as they proceeded to their hall where the things were discussed...

Yoongi: And why again are we going easy on the Wang's? Even during your wedding they gifted us too much stuff....

Jungkook:  Well Idk coz they are really just nice?!... I had a chat with Hobi hyung and Wang's... And we reached an agreement...

Yoongi: You are completely out of it aren't you... Don't you know Kim's and Wang are like opposite poles and now you are married to a Kim... we can't ally with them

Jungkook: I spoke to Hobi Hyung about it and he has agreed to it... it's not an alliance, it's just a truce, we won't be fighting each other for blood.... And Wang's have sworn they won't attack us first...

Yoongi: Why would the Wang's do that.....They hate us now since we are relatives to Kim's... they would want us all dead... and I say let them bring it on, we can handle them....

Jungkook: They don't care about that... Jackson didn't even seem to have so much hatred, he is a chill person... so you need to chill too....

Yoongi: You spoke to him? Directly??

Jungkook: Y-yeah... well....

Yoongi: I hope you know what you are doing.....dealing with the enemy...I don't know where that will take us...

Jungkook: As a matter of fact I finally know what I am doing... *Smile*