Chapter Two

~•Arial's POV•~

I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready to go. Carmen decided that she wants to walk around London so we went to our rooms to get ready.

I threw on a pair of jean shorts and a cropped top. I put my black leather jacket on over it because it's supposed to be a little chilly.

"Hey Carmen you ready to go?" I shouted to her from across the hotel room.

Our hotel room was quite nice. Plus our parents were feeling generous and upgraded us to the penthouse suit. To say the least, there's 2 bedrooms, a living space, a kitchen, a bathroom in each bedroom, and a balcony area!

This place was amazing and I love London as well. I wouldn't mind living here either. Then I heard Carmen shout from her room.

"Yea just give me five minutes and I'll be out!"

"Okay but if you're not out in five minutes I'm leaving without you!" I shouted back to her.

"Okay deal" was her response to me.

Sure enough in five minutes she was ready and standing by the door waiting for me to get my bag from my room.

"Okay I'm ready to go, where do you want to go first?" I asked Carmen.

"Uhm how about Big Ben! and then we can go to Buckingham palace and the London eye!" she spoke excitedly.

"Yea that sounds like a great idea, I'll also show you that fountain that I took a seat at for awhile yesterday!" I exclaimed.

"You mean the fountain where you met Zayn!" she said.

We were totally fangirling now because of my encounter yesterday with Zayn Malik from One Direction!

Zayn wanted to have lunch with me today and told me to meet him at the fountain so that was also the other reason why I was bringing Carmen there. I had told Zayn how she's also a fan and has a soft spot for Harry.

He was going to bring Harry with him. I mean THE Harry Styles! Okay internally fangirling now, sorry.

We walked around London for a little while and I showed Carmen the cool things I had found yesterday. We did a little bit of shopping, I bought myself a snowglobe.

Yea a little nerdy fact about me, I collect snowglobes from the countries or states that I visit. I like to take a piece of my trips home with me. You know other than the memories and pictures.

"This is the lovely little fountain where I met Zayn yesterday. I was sitting right here and all five of them were down there signing autographs. Now you know me, if there weren't so many people down there I would've gone to say hi but I have my claustrophobia problems" I laughed as I told Carmen everything in detail. . . again about yesterday's events.

We sat there talking for a little while before Carmen spoke "Wait, it's lunchtime aren't you supposed to be meeting Zayn for lunch?"

"Why yes actually, she is" I heard the recognizable British accent speak from behind me.

I turned around and Zayn welcomed me with a hug. I then noticed the curly haired boy next to him. I turned to Carmen and saw that her mouth was wide open and her eyes were wide with shock.

"Carmen would you please close your mouth before flies land in it? I don't know why I have to remind you so much!" I laughed.

Carmen shook her head and pulled herself out of her shocked state as she gave me an angry look.

"Well now that you can function semi properly. . . Carmen this is Zayn and Harry. . . Zayn, Harry this is my best friend Carmen" I said as I turned to the two boys.