Chapter Ten

~•Zayn's POV•~

I woke up the next morning around 5:30, why? Because I have this internal alarm clock set because most days we have morning interviews. Today we had off though, just traveling but I'm still on schedule.

I sat up in bed and wiped the sleep dust out of my eye. I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon and I was most likely the only one up so I grabbed my usually clothing attire and went to the bathroom for a shower.

Once I was done with my shower and fixing my hair, I made my way to the kitchen. Only to jump about 2 feet in the air from being startled.

Arial was sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea.

"What are you doing up so early? It'a 6 in the morning" I asked/stated.

"I couldn't sleep, between three and now I've woken up and fallen back asleep so much I've lost count" she answered looking more tired than I've ever seen her.

Even more tired then when she had just gotten out of the hospital. Which is Ike super tired. I felt for her though cuz I know what has been keeping her awake.

"I'm sorry" I paused trying to think of a way to word the next part "Do you think if you slept in my room with me it would help?" I asked hoping it didn't sound weird.

"Uhm, I don't know. . . we could always try that option" she paused "You know why I keep waking up?" she then asked.

"Yea I have an idea on what it might be" I spoke.

She just looked at me as if trying to read my thoughts then she nodded her head knowingly that it in fact was thoughts of Jeremy keeping her awake.

"It's that obvious isn't it?" Arial then spoke in almost a whisper.

"Yea kind of" I responded back.

She then yawned quite a big yawn "I think I'm going to try and get a little bit more sleep" she then said as she stood up from her seat at the table.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug "Okay, sleep well" I spoke into her hair.

Arial walked out of the kitchen and down to the sleeping quarters of the bus. I turned back towards the cabinet and pulled out a box of cereal and a bowl and spoon.

It was about 6:30 now and no one would be waking up for another two or three hours. I went to sit in the lounge and I turned on the tele.

Niall had left the football channel on but I didn't mind watching football. I just have to be careful not to shout or anything.

I had been watching a FIFA match on the tele when a tired just woke up Niall walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Ni" I shouted from my seat in the couch.

"Hey what are you watching?" he asked as he made himself eggs and bacon.

"The FIFA World Cup, there's a match on between England and Germany" I said just as Niall finished putting his food on his plate and came to sit on the couch with me.

We watched the match in silence until Harry came out of his room that he shares with Louis "Hey Zayn I'm gonna take a shower can I borrow your hair dryer?"

"Yea it's in my room on my dresser" I told him.

"Okay thanks" he said as he walked into my room. I didn't share a room with anyone.

We have for separate rooms in the back of the tour bus. Harry and Lou share the one in the front right of the bus, Niall and Liam share the one in the front left of the bus, I have my own in the back left of the bus, and Arial has the last one on the right side if the bus.