Chapter Twenty-Eight

~•Zayn's POV•~

A week and a half until I get to go back home to the UK. Three days until I get to see Arial again. She called me up the night that Jeremy got arrested for abuse and stalking her. El had the police dialed and ready when Jeremy stopped by.

Now that Jeremy is in jail Liam and I agreed that the girls could come to Australia for the last week of the tour. We figured seeing there was no threat that something could happen to them they could come.

When I told Arial she was ecstatic and if I saw her I bet she was jumping up and down with happiness. I missed her terribly and I can't wait to see her again.

We are currently in the van on our way back to the hotel. We just finished a set of interviews at a bunch of different places and now we have off for the rest of the day.

The lads and I decided to take care of the airline tickets and hotel rooms for the girls so we could get them that information to them before they left. They would be flying out of England on Friday and arrive in Sydney on Saturday before our first set of interviews.

 The van stopped and we piled out of it and into the hotel. I went into my room after we got to the penthouse and grabbed my laptop. I brought it back out and sat on the couch in the lounge next to Liam.

"What are you doing mate?" he asked me.

"I'm booking the plane tickets for the girls" I answered him.

"Ahh good thinking, they'll need that sooner rather than later" he spoke "I'll take care of their hotel rooms so that they have somewhere to stay once they arrive here"

"That sounds like a good idea" I said.

"Hey are we picking them up from the airport or are we sending a driver to get them?" Harry asked.

"Well of course we're going to get them, they're our girlfriends" Louis answered "Well two out of the three are" he said in almost a whisper.

"Hey I'm working on that mate" Harry retorted.

"But when Haz? She won't wait around for you for forever, if another lad comes around and sweeps her off her feet then you have no chances" Liam spoke.

"But when? I like her, I really do but I'm afraid that she'll get hurt! We all know how the media makes me out to be with other women. What if some rumor were to come out, something like I was cheating or having a one night stand? What am I supposed to do?" Harry asked frantically.

"Hazza calm down, we'll figure something out" Louis said "Oh I know we could. . ."

~•Arial's POV•~

"Guys I can't believe this! We get to see our boys again! I didn't think they would ever give in!" I said to the girls as they sat on my bed while I packed my things.

It was Thursday night almost midnight which would make it Friday, the day that we would be leaving to Australia to see the boys. We agreed that I would pack my things first and then we all would go to El's and Carmen's flat so they can pack their things.

"I know! I'm so excited I miss Lou and the boys so much" El said as she stood up from sitting on my bed.

"Are you all done?" Carmen asked.

"I almost am, you girls can head up to your flat and start packing and I'll meet you up there when I'm done" I told them "Plus I want to Skype Zayn for a little bit seeing they don't have any interviews before their concert this time"

"Alright, we'll see you in a little while then" They said at the same time before they walked out my door. A few seconds later I heard the door to mine and Zayn's flat close.