Chapter Four

~•Arial's POV•~

It's been two weeks since Carmen and I have been in London. Two weeks since we meet Harry and Zayn from One Direction.

Carmen and I were now at Heathrow airport checking in our baggage and getting ready to make the long hike to our terminal.

"Arial!" I heard someone calling from behind.

I turned around and none other than Zayn Malik was running towards me

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"We fly back to America today to finish the rest of our tour there." he smiled.

"So are you saying we're on the same flight as you?" I asked.

"Possibly, but we're in first class because management likes to spend our money for us." he answered and I just smiled.

"What?" he asked, probably because I was smiling.

"I'm in first class too, my parents upgraded my hotel stay and my plane seats along with Carmen's" I answered.

"Ahhhh, well that explains your grin" Zayn spoke as he poked my cheek.

"Yes well Carmen and I have to get to our terminal now so you better find out what flight your on from Liam or someone" I said.

"I will" Zayn said as he walked over to Liam. Carmen and I decided to start walking to our terminal and they could find us if they needed to.

Plus the fans here were getting to be a little to much I mean hello! Claustrophobic here!

****

We had been sitting in the waiting area to bored the plane for a good two hours before our flight. We were finally aloud to bored the plane.

"Oh look here's my seat!" I said to Carmen as I took my seat in first class next to the window.

"Awesome here's mine! I'm right in front of you" Carmen smiled as she turned around to talk to me.

"Yea I just hope I don't get any old or annoying people sitting next to me, that would make this a veeeerrrrrry long flight" I laughed.

"Heeyyyy look who it is!" that all to familiar voice said as he and his four mates walked onto the plane in first class.

"Oh hey Zayn, so you actually are on this flight" I said.

"Wait this is THE Arial that you've been talking about Zayn?" Niall asked as he to a seat across the aisle. Zayn took his seat next to me and Harry was next to Carmen. . . of course.

"Yup this is her! Arial this is Louis, Liam, and Niall" Zayn introduced me.

"Hello" I smiled "it's a pleasure to meet you guys"

"Are you a fan?" Louis asked.

"Actually I am, you're music has helped me a lot" I smiled.

"Well we're glad to hear that" Liam spoke.

The whole plane ride consisted of talking, snacking, and sleeping. By the time we had landed at the Philadelphia airport I had slept most of the flight. I didn't realize it until the person my head was on started to shift in their seat.

"Hey, Arial? We've landed" Zayn spoke softly as he tried to wake me.

"Nooo five more minutes!" I complained as I burrowed my head further into his shoulder. It earned me a chuckle from him before he moved to where I had to sit on my own.

"Nope, it's time to get up now" he said as he stood up

"Ugh, fine!" I said as I stood up after him. I turned and smacked Carmen on her head to wake her up.

"Ow! What was that for?" she complained.

"We're here get up" I laughed as I started to walk off the plane.

We got off the plane right after the boys and let me just say. . . their fans are loud!!

Carmen and I literally plugged our ears and walked in the opposite direction. I don't know how the boys can ever get used to that.

****

Carmen and I finally got home after driving for a few hours. We lived in apartments in the country area of New York, not the busy city area.

I dropped Carmen off at her apartment and then drove to mine. We lived about two blocks apart so it wasn't that long of a drive to get to my apartment.

When I walked into my apartment it was a mess which means that Jeremy hasn't cleaned at all while I was gone.

"Where the hell have you been? I though you were supposed to be home an hour ago!" Jeremy shouted at me as I pulled my bags into the apartment.

"Uhm I was but I decided to hang out with Carmen for a little bit after I dropped her off.

Jeremy walked up to me and slapped me across my face "You need to be home when you say you're going to be home!" he continued to yell.

"I know, I won't do it again! I promise" I said holding back tears from the sting on my face.

I was jut glad he wasn't drunk right now cuz this would've ended with me having a few broken ribs and plenty of bruised that make up wont hide.

"It better not" he hissed. I took my bags to my room and began to unpack. I had lost track of time and when I realized it was to late I knew why was going to come.

I had forgotten to cook dinner because I was unpacking and no doubt Jeremy has had enough beers to get him drunk. I walked out of the room and was quietly trying to make my way to the door so I could sneak out.

Of course nothing ever goes as I planned. "Where do you think your going?" Jeremy slurred as he grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall.

"No- nowhere" I stuttered as I rubbed my head. I didn't have to much time to react because Jeremy then grabbed my by my wrist so tightly I knew that it would bruise.

He pulled me off my knees and onto my feet then repeatedly slapped my while telling me I'm not going any where and I shouldn't try to escape. I already miss London. Jeremy yelled insult after insult while he beat me. When he was finally finished I crawled back to my room.

My head hurt, I had numerous bruises already showing up, and I think a rib or to was broken. It hurt to breathe, so badly.

I made my way to the bathroom and picked up the razor. I hadn't done this in a couple weeks but that's because I didn't feel the need to. I was happy for the past couple weeks.

I pressed the metal to my skin and cut. Yes it may have hurt but I could control it. I could control how many marks it would leave. I could control this pain and when I wanted it to stop. It felt good. I had made seven lines across my arm before I put the blade down. I cleaned myself up and then sat inside the bathroom and broke down like I always do.

I wish Carmen or Zayn or Harry or anyone for that matter were here to help me. But no one knows except Carmen and Zayn. Wait Zayn! I have his number, I can text him maybe he's somewhere near me!

~•~•~•~

A/N

Hello my lovelies :)

Okay so I'm super sorry I didn't update on Tuesday like I planned but I was busy with school :/

I do however plan on updating twice today! YAY! lol There's going to be this chapter and chapter 5 that I will update today :)

And to make it up to you guys I might add a bonus chapter, plus I'm super duper happy because It Started With Hello has over 2,000 reads!!!!! :D

On another note: I want to get It Started With Hello made into a hard copy. Problem is I don't have any money to do it :( Anyone that can help me solve this problem will get a free copy from me :) I'll even sign it if you really want me to :)

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Always and Forever 

~His_Irish_Princess~