Chapter Twenty-Four

~•Carmen's POV•~

I opened the door and the man I saw earlier that was moving into the flat two floors up was at the door. Only the man at the door wasn't any man, now that I got a good look at his face I knew who he was.

Jeremy.

"Hi princess, how are ya? Is Arial here? You know my girlfriend?" he spoke.

"N-No" I managed to get out int frozen state. I cleared my head and quickly slammed the door in his face.

I locked the door and bolted it with the little chain thingy. I quickly ran over to El and Arial.

I'm sure they thought I had seen a ghost. I looked at the two of them.

"Whatever you do, don't leave this flat without a body guard" I told them, more directed towards Arial though.

"He found me" was all she said as the color in her face drained itself if it's color.

I just nodded my head as she stood up.

"Would you two excuse me I have to- uh- do something" she said as she walked out of the lounge and down the hall to Zayn's room.

"Is she going to be okay?" Eleanor asked me.

"I honestly don't know" I said concerned "I mean I think she thought she had more time before Jeremy found her"

"How did he find her so quickly though?" El ask confused.

"Jeremy has strong connections with people everywhere" I began "Arial and I both new that it was only a matter of time before he found her but we thought it would take him longer than it has" I answered.

"It's only been two weeks since we left America, two weeks since we've last seen him, how can he find her so fast when she's in a completely different country?" El asked getting a little worked up. I had to calm her down before I started speaking again.

"Eleanor listen to me, we have to try and be there for her, this is going to be hard but maybe for the next month and a half we should stay her with her, instead of being in our own flat" I spoke "It'll make things a little more easier and less scary considering Zayn isn't here."

"I think you're right" El spoke "Should we go check on her? You know since she. ." Eleanor trailed off but pointed to her wrists. I don't think she wanted to say it.

"No she'll be fine just give her a little bit if time to process it all" I answered El.

It really is a good thing that Arial knows Jeremy's here now but I really wish he wouldn't have showed up until the lads have been gone for a couple weeks. That way Arial only has to worry about Jeremy for a little while before Zayn gets home. Now she's going to be fretting about it the whole time Zayn is gone.

"Do you want to make some dinner or order some pizza while we wait for her?" Eleanor asked.

"Yea she might be a while, she takes her time processing stuff that relates to Jeremy" I answered.

Eleanor picked up her phone and dialed the pizza service and order two pizzas. If we don't eat it all tonight at least I know we have food for tomorrow.

~•Arial's POV•~

I walked into Zayn's room and closed his door. He just left and I already miss him. I felt safe with him and the fact that Jeremy is living in the same building makes me miss him worse.

I sat on Zayn's bed and curled up into his pillow and cried. I cried for a good fifteen minutes before I started to calm down.

I dialed Zayn's number and waited for him to pick up.