Chapter Fifteen

~•Arial's POV•~

Be the time we made it back to the hotel that the boys, El, and I were staying at it was about 6:45am. El, Carmen, and I were tired from being up early so we went into mine and El's hotel room and helped Carmen get settled.

Once Carmen had her things put into one of the dressers we went back to bed, too tired to do anything at the moment.

~•Zayn's POV•~

*8:30am*

The lads and I have been up since 7:30 this morning but none of us wanted to go over to the girls room and get them. We were afraid that they would pounce on us.

According to Paul Eleanor and Arial were up really early and didn't get to go back to sleep till almost 7am. It's now 8:30am and we have to be at the arena at 9:30am to rehearse before sound check at noon.

Uncle Si wants us there early considering this is our last concert in the North American part of our Take Me Home tour. Then we get about a month off before we do our Australia and New Zealand part of the tour. During that month we're all going back to the UK to visit family.

Arial and Carmen are going to stay with Eleanor in her flat. Sadly they won't be joining us in the Australia and New Zealand part of the tour. Management won't let them.

"Hey guys" Harry spoke.

"What's up mate?" I asked.

"I think that we should go wake them, we need to get to the arena soon and one girl" Harry motioned with his finger "takes forever to get ready and we have three girls to wait on" he finished, holding up three fingers.

"Harry is right" I said with a smirk "Go wake em up Haz" I said as I pushed him out the door.

"Uhm hey I said we not me" He said a little grumpily.

"Ugh fine come on lads" I said to the other three sitting on the couch.

They got up and followed Harry and I out of the room and down the hall to El and Arial's room. I knocked on the door once and we didn't get a response so I knocked again. Still no answer.

"Man they must be like knocked out" Louis said.

"Yea they must be really tired, good thing Paul gave me the extra key to their room" I smiled as I pulled the key out of my pocket and put it into the key slot. The door unlocked and I twisted the handle and we walked in.

"Okay there's two rooms lets look in this one first" Liam said.

We walked to the first door and opened it, Arial was sleeping in te room alone. We walked to the other door and opened it, there were two beds. Eleanor was in one and it looked like Carmen was fast asleep in the other.

Louis walked in and went over to Eleanor and woke her gently then we all stood around Carmen's bed and tried to wake her nicely but that wasn't working. El walked over and looked at us then looked at Carmen with a smile.

"You guys are too nice' she smiled before she jumped right on top of Carmen.

"Oh God!!" Carmen shouted from underneath El "Could you be any fatter Eleanor?!" she said jokingly.

"Well I could be but I choose not to be" she smiled jokingly.

"Ugh where's Arial? Did you get her up yet?" Carmen asked as she pushed El off herself and sat up.

"No we were going to wake her next" Harry smiled "Oh by the way, you guys have an hour to get ready"

We all walked put of El's and Carmen's room and over to Arial's. I walked up to her bed first and saw something I hoped I would never see again. There on Arial's wrist were seven fresh scars, a couple looked like they still had a bit of scab from the blood on them. That means that they are still really fresh.