Chapter Thirty

~•Zayn's POV•~

This week between doing things with the girls and our concerts flew by really fast. We leave back for the UK tomorrow morning.

Everyone else decided to go out so Arial and I stayed in tonight. We decided on watching movies and snacking.

"Okay you can pick the movie this time as long as it's not a scary one" Arial spoke after everyone left the hotel room.

"Okay, go grab as many snacks and what not that you want. . . Just not everything otherwise we're going to end up with a repeat of the US tour" I said with a smirk.

~•Arial's POV•~

Ahhh the US tour. . . Niall and I were constantly pranking each other and it all started with that one day after their concert in LA.

~Flashback~

I turned around to se Niall and the rest of the lads standing in the doorway. Niall had his arms crossed and a smirk playing at his lips.

"Well you're going to have to go through me first then to get to the food" I said even though I knew it was stupid to say that. Niall was so much stronger than me and he and I both knew he could beat me.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked cocking an eyebrow. Everyone else sat on the couch facing us and grabbed some popcorn.

I don't know why they were going to watch, not much was going to happen because I'm weak. I've got girly muscles and Niall is strong.

"Yes, yes it is a challenge" I said smiling. I can never be serious when I wanted to!

All Niall did was walk up to me which made me back into the table. He bent over and lifted me over his shoulder and started eating some crisps that were on the table.

The whole time I hitting his back yelling for him to put me down. Everyone else was to busy laughing and taking photos, no doubt to put them on twitter.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed letting me know I had new notifications. as I tried reaching for my phone while I was still upside down on Niall's shoulder I felt a pair of hands reach under my arms in front of me.

I looked up and saw Zayn smiling at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me off of Niall's shoulder.

The minute he put me on my feet I felt the blood rush away from my head. This made me a little light headed and dizzy which made me fall into Zayn.

"Ah sorry, I got light headed for a minute. I think I was upside down a little to long" I said as everyone laughed including Niall.

"Sorry love, I just wanted my food, I forgot you were still there" Niall said with a mouthful of food.

"It's alright as long as it doesn't happen again, I don't like feeling like I'm going to black out" I laughed as I pulled out my phone.

Sure enough the boys all followed me on twitter and tweeted pictures of Niall holdings over his shoulder.

They put captions like: Don't mess with Nialler's food and That's what you get for standing in the way of Niall and his food.

I laughed and looked up from my phone "Thanks guys, real funny" I said, sarcasm dripping.

*2 Weeks Later*

 I walked out of the bathroom making sure I took my towel and threw it into the hamper. I just took a shower and now needed to dry it with the hair dryer. I walked into Zayn's room and borrowed his considering my magically disappeared.