Chapter Thirteen

~•Arial's POV•~

I scrolled through Zayn's feed and read comment after comment.

People were asking about me. People were tweeting about me, not with my twitter name though because they think I don't have one. The worst part is that it was all hate.

A few of the hate tweets got to me as I read them.

@rachyrachray111: Eww why would you like someone like her?

There was a photo attached to that one of me and the guys and El walking into Six Flags.

@raynreynolds: She's not even pretty Zayn, she doesn't deserve you

@tamiloveszayn: You should date me, I'm soooo much prettier than her, she's just trash.

@1D_4eva: It's so sweet that you're making her your charity work but seriously she's pathetic

@niall's_luvs: She's soooo pathetic that she doesn't even have a twitter!

The last comment that I read gave me a heart attack not only from the person but what it said too.

@JeremyM: hey guys stop saying she's pathetic because she doesn't have a twitter, she does - @LittleMermaid

Right after I read that tweet my mentions began to blow up. I quickly logged off twitter and put Zayn's laptop back on the floor.

I got out of bed quietly seeing a Zayn was already asleep. I walked over to the door and walked out closing the door quietly. I looked at the time on my phone, 2:37am.

I've been on twitter for hours just reading hate. All kinds of hate. And the worst part was Jeremy knew my twitter and shared it with everyone.

My mentions from twitter were blowing up from all the hate people tweeted to me. Zayn and the boys can't find out, but if Zayn sees Jeremy's tweet then they'll know it's my twitter.

I went and sat in the lounges had a song playing through my head. I pulled out the iPod Zayn let me borrow.

I went onto youtube and looked up 2 songs. The first one I played was We Are Who We Are by Little Mix. I clicked in the lyric video and hit play.

I heard the music begin to play and then they began to sing.

Mama, mama,

Mama made me the way I am

My face, my eyes

Someone turn me up, I'm speaking my mind

and I, and I

I've been wasting a lot of time

Looking in mirrors and hating on me

But now I like what I see

I know, I know

I'll never be perfect

I know, I know

But I'm gonna work it

Let go, let go

Put your new shoes on

A new you on

We are who we ar-

I cut the song off, the lyrics were good but that wasn't how I was feeling. I went back to the youtube search bar and typed in: Turn Your Face by Little Mix and clicked on the lyric video.