Chapter Twenty-Nine

~•Zayn's POV•~

We just finished another one of concerts which went quite well. The fans were amazing like they always are and very loud too. We went through the meet and greet with the fans more happy than usual, probably because we get to see the girls tomorrow.

By the time we walked into the hotel room it was 11 o'clock at night and we were TIRED. It was probably around 2pm in London where the girls were so they're probably doing some last minute packing and running around before they have to go to the airport.

As I was laying in bed my phone buzzed signaling I had received a text message. I picked up my phone and opened the message.

Arial: Hey darlin' I know you're probably sleeping but I just wanted to say I can't wait to see you! I miss you and I'm getting ready to go out for some food with El and Carmen at 5 before we go to the airport! Sleep well, I love you <3

She was so adorable I swear! I honestly don't know how I got so lucky to know a girl like her. The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I'll get to see her pretty face. I quickly sent a text off to Arial, I know she won't reply because she wants me to get some sleep.

Me: I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Have a safe trip and I'll see you in the morning. I love you!

I placed my phone back on the table beside my bed and closed my eyes giving into some much needed sleep.

~•Arial's POV•~

I was getting myself ready to leave for the airport, I walked into my room and pulled out an outfit that was cute but still comfortable enough to wear on a long flight. It was around 2pm and I had just text Zayn knowing that he's probably asleep.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door as I turned on the shower my phone buzzed from where it was sitting on the counter. I let the shower steam up the bathroom as I checked my phone.

Zayn:  I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Have a safe trip and I'll see you in the morning. I love you!

He's so sweet and I can't wait to see him, 5 weeks is way too long to be apart. I placed my phone back on the counter without texting him back. Based on the whole 'I'll see you in the morning' part of his text he was probably about to go to sleep.

I'll just send him a text right before the plane takes off to let him know I'm on my way. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water run over my body for a little while, trying to relax my excited muscles.

Once I finished my shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and another around my hair. I dried off and put on a pair of red high waisted button up shorts and a black and white patterned crop top. I put on a pair of black high top wedges and the ring Zayn gave me.

I put a black leather wrap bracelet on my wrist to cover the past and I did my make up a little lighter than what I have been recently. I put a light pink eye shadow on and black eye liner and mascara on as well. I put my hair into a messy fish tail braid and looked into the mirror.

My outfit was almost complete, I walked into my room and over to where all my jewelry was laying. I picked up a necklace with a camera pendant on it. When I bought this necklace it came in a gold colored packaging and underneath the pendant there was a sentence that said 'SMILE! make a wish and put on your necklace. wear it as a reminder to flash your smile and share it with the world'.

I changed my phone case to that of a black one that has gold colored 3D circles clustered at the bottom and tapered off as the went near the top of the case. I also picked my black handbag that has gold detailing.