Chapter Sixteen

~•Arial's POV•~

Carmen, Eleanor, and I got back to the hotel before the boys. I was feeling a little tired so I went into put room while El and Carmen hung out in Louis an Harry's room until they get back.

I opened the door to my room and froze in my tracks.

"How did you get in here?" I asked with a shakey voice. I was scared but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"You know the front desk people can be extremely stupid. I told them my girlfriend lost her card and mine was left in the room" Jeremy smiled evilly "They gave me a new card to your room and well. . . here I am"

"You're supposed to be in jail on the other side of the country!" I screamed at him before I ran to my room and closed the door in his face locking it. That should buy me some time I hope.

I quickly grabbed a notepad and pen and scribbled on it hoping that someone would find it if Jeremy decided to kidnap me. Knowing him that's exactly what he's going to do.

"You can't run away from me forever!" he said as he broke the door down. I left the note on the bedside table and tried to run to the bathroom but Jeremy grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

He slapped my face and then pushed me to the ground and began to kick me in my stomach and legs.

"You never should've tried to dump me over a stupid letter! And then to leave me for that stupid pop star?! Oh no baby, you don't get your fairy tale ending! You're mine!" He shouted as he lifted me to my feet.

"Now. . . go clean yourself up and cove up your cuts with make up, we are leaving in ten minutes" he spoke calmly but evilly.

I got up and went to the bathroom, Jeremy following close behind, I took a cold wash cloth and cleaned my cuts. I walked over to my dresser where my make up was and put cover up on my bruises and cuts.

"Good, now lets go" he said grabbing my arm tightly, I know there's going to be a bruise there tomorrow.

He pulled me into the lounge and something in me just. . . snapped. I swung my other arm at Jeremy's face, feeling my fist connect with his jaw as he fell to the floor.

"You Bitch!" he screamed.

I ran to the other side of the room and threw stuff in Jeremy's way to slow him down.

By the time Jeremy caught me the entire hotel room looked a mess.

"You're a fucking bitch!" he spat in my face before he slapped me and then dragged me out the door, closing it behind us.

We walked down the back staircase and out the back door. Jeremy opened the passenger door and pushed me in. He closed the door and just as I suspected he locked me in.

We drove a ways before we came to a hotel that was about ten maybe fifteen blocks from the hotel that the boys are staying at. If I can sneak out while Jeremy is sleeping I might be able to get back to the hotel by day break.

Jeremy opened my door and grabbed my arm to pull me out, I stood up out of the car next to Jeremy.

"Now, you're going to be a good girl and hold my hand when we walk in otherwise I'm going to have to create more bruises on your arm" he whispered into my ear.

I just nodded my head. I was already forming my plot to sneak out after he falls asleep. Most likely he'll be drunk which means that I'm going to gain a few more bruises.

He grabbed my hand and for the few excruciating minutes when we walked to the elevator I pretended to be okay with Jeremy.

We got into the elevator and were silent the entire way to the room. He opened the door and pushed me in.