Chapter Three

~•Carmen's POV•~

"What time did you say they would be here at?" I shouted from the kitchen.

"They said they would be coming sometime around noon" Arial yelled back from the living room.

"Shit" I said to myself. You see it was now 11:30am and Arial and I are a little messy. We were trying to clean everything up before they got here but that might not happen.

"I'm done in here!" I told Arial as I walked into the living room to help her. You see I picked the easier room to clean.

"Okay, done in here too, go to your bathroom and at least straighten it. . . your room too!" Arial said as she made her way to her room.

About 15 minutes later I finished. I walked into the living room to find Arial already setting up so popcorn, crisps, and other snacks and drinks.

I sat on the couch and waited for her to finish, I'm the lazy one of the two. Just then I heard a knock at the door and looked expectantly at Arial. I was not going to get up.

"What you can't get up and get it? I have to do everything?" Arial said as she made her way to the door, as she opened it she turned to me and said "You're such a lazy arse!"

"I know and I'm proud of it!" I said as I heard laughing from the door. I knew it was Zayn and Harry but I didn't care.

~•Arial's POV•~

We sat in silence for a while as we watch the movie. Zayn and Harry had brought over the transformers trilogy and we decided to have a marathon of it.

We sat there and snacked while we watched the movie. Zayn tried to put his arm around me and I stood up a little to fast to be subtle "I need to go and get some more water" I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Carmen asked. I knew she would follow me in and that's what I wanted.

"I need to tell you something" I said.

"Okay shoot for it" she answered back.

"I think I'm starting to like Zayn, I mean like really like him" I told her.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Carmen asked as if the answer was obvious.

"Yes! I'm with Jeremy and you know how he gets" I said a little nervous as I started to cry.

"So break up with him! he's no good for you anyway." she almost shouted at me.

"No, I can't do that, he'll track me down and he'll beat me, he's crazy. . . I can't win" I said "If I stay with him I get hit, if I break up with him he'll find me and hit me more" I sobbed even more.

Carmen came and gave me a hug, "We'll figure something out" she spoke softly into my hair "We will, don't worry Arial"

~•Zayn's POV•~

After Arial got up and walked out of the kitchen Carmen said she needed to get another soda and walked out too.

I looked over to Harry and he was giving me the same expression. Confusion. What was going on?

"What was that about?" I asked Harry.

"I don't know but they're taking a while, maybe they need help, I'll go check" I answered.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen but stopped before I was in their view. It sounded like Arial was about to start crying.

"So break up with him! he's no good for you anyway." Carmen seemed to have shouted at Arial.