Chapter Twenty-Three

~•Arial's POV•~

The next morning I was woken up by a few voices talking. They sounded familiar but they weren't at all Zayn's. They were saying things like:

"They're so cute"

"To bad we have to get ready"

"I think we should wake them now"

Then I heard the voices arguing over who was going to wake Zayn and I up. I decided to just save them the trouble and I blinked my eyes open.

"Oh look she's awake!" Louis said happily.

"What time is it?" I said groggily.

"Almost 3:15am" Liam answered me. I almost freaked out but then remembered they had to catch their flight to Australia in a couple hours.

I sat up in bed as Zayn was starting to wake. He looked up at me and I just gave him a small half smile and got up from the bed. I walked down the hall to my room and closed the door behind me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I leaned against the wall next to the door and slid down to the floor. I put my head in my hands andnjust began to cry, I let everything out behind the closed door to my room.

I was going to miss Zayn more than anything. I was going to have to wake up in bed alone every morning and go through the whole day without him. I would have to be alone for a month and a half with out Zayn by y side because he will be on tour.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone opened my door and closed it. I felt two strong arms wrap me up and place me on their lap. I knew it was Zayn but he didn't say anything, he just let me cry it out to him.

Once I had stopped crying I looked up to see his face. He was sad just as I was, a small tear slipped down my face and it almost broke my heart.

"I hate to see you cry like that babe" he spoke after a few moments of silence.

"I'm sorry, i-it's just a lot to take in especially when this is going to be our first time apart since we've been together. I-I guess I just didn't know what to do other than cry, I'm going to be alone Zayn! Every morning, every night, and most days that you aren't here in the next month and a half" I said to him as I blinked away more tears that were threatening to spill over.

"Shhh it's okay, it'll be okay, I promise" he said "And you know how I know that?" He asked me.

I shook my head no so he continued "Because we're going to talk on the phone, every night before you go to sleep, I'll stay on the phone with you until you're asleep, when you wake up in the morning you'll call me. No matter what time it is where I am, you call me. When you're missing me during the day, text me, we'll get on Skype and see each other face to face, okay? This is going to work I promise" he told me.

I smiled as he was telling me all this, I couldn't help but smile at how much he's planned for this part of the tour. He and I have been dating for a good four months now and I'm glad I'm with Zayn and not Jeremy.

"And one more thing Arial?" Zaynsaid more as a question though.

"Yea?" I managed to speak.

"I love you" he said with a smile. That's the first time anyone has ever said that to me.

"I love you too" I smiled back right as Zayn crashed his lips to mine. They moved in sync with each other, it was a rough but passionate kiss. When we broke apart we rested our foreheads against each other in a peaceful silence.

"Don't ever forget that" Zayn spoke after a little while.

"I won't, I promise I will never ever forget it" I smiled.