Chapter Twenty-Two

~•Zayn's POV•~

All day! All day the lads and I have been setting up for this date while Niall kept Arial occupied. Oh gosh, I really hope she likes it.

It's a complet surprise to her she doesn't even know I planned our first date for us. Of course I had Carmen and Eleanor help me out.

Eleanor picked out my outfit for me while Carmen helped me with some of the details. Seeing as Carmen knows Arial the best she knows more about what Arial likes and dislikes so I know that everything will go perfectly.

Carmen assured me that Arial will love every bit of it and that she's lucky she has me instead of Jeremy now. I know I'm so much better for Arial than Jeremy.

I want to give Arial the best but I'm afraid that sometimes I can't do that. Well I guess that doesn't matter right now.

All that matters right now is this first date, Carmen and Eleanor and the lads left about 20 minutes ago. I told Niall to bring Arial here but to stop before they got to the end of the path.

He's to tell her to go to the end of the path and she'll find what he brought her here for. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps walking down the path coming this way.

In no time Arial appeared at the end of the path and froze. She had a giant smile on her face and I could already tell she loved it.

"So? What do you think?" I asked her as I walked up to her.

"I-I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

"I hoped that you would like it" I smiled as I gave her a hug and a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Did you do this all by yourself?" She asked after we broke apart.

"Oh no" I laughed "I had some help from the lads, Carmen, and Eleanor." I smiled.

"Well this is absolutely wonderful" she said happily.

"Well I've got some food here, do you want to eat?" I asked her as I led her over to the blanket that I had set up.

"I'd love to! I'm pretty hungry" she giggled.

"You're so cute" I smiled.

"Thank you" she said as I handed her some of the food that was in the basket.

"So who made the food?" She asked.

"Harry did, you and I both know I have no cooking skills" I laughed.

"That is true" she smirked.

We continued to talk the whole night until the sun had set and it was getting to be dark out.

"So we should probably get back to the flat huh?" Arial asked. I smiled at the fact that she was picking up the British terms.

"Yea we should" I answered as I grabbed the flashlight and picked up the picnic basket and blanket.

I held on to Arial's hand with one hand and the flashlight in the other. Arial was holding on to the picnic basket with her free hand and she looked happy.

I'm glad that I'm the reason that Arial is happy. I like knowing that I can make her happy and turn her whole life upside down.

We go to my car and I opened the door for her. She sat in the car and I took the picnic basket and blanket from her. I closed her door and walked to the boot and opened it to put the items in the car.

I walked around to the front of the car and got into the drivers side and closed the door. We drive in a comfortable silence the whole way back to the flat.