Chapter Twenty-Six

*1 Week Later, 4 Weeks Left on Tour*

~•Arial's POV•~

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes in hand. Carmen, El, and I all decided that we wanted to spend the day shopping. I already have a pretty big collection of clothes, accessories, and shoes from my shopping trips with Niall and Eleanor.

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the steaming shower. I stood in the hot water for a little while before I put shampoo in my hair. I washed my hair and used my warm vanilla sugar body wash and rinsed off.

I stepped out of the shower and and wrapped the towel around me. I wrapped another towel in my hair and then dried off. I changed into my clothes and did my make-up and hair.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Eleanor and Carmen had gone back to their flat to get ready. After they left I made sure that I had bolted the door with the chain and locked it but the handle.

I didn't want to take any chances considering after I had come out of Zayn's room the night Jeremy showed, Carmen told El and I that she had caught a glimpse of him when he was moving in next to Lou and Harry. She didn't recognize him at first but she knew that she knew him from somewhere.

That's what freaked us all out is that now he's living in the same building as the rest of us and he's only a few floors above me. Also that he decided to move in while the boys were on tour too.

While I waited for El and Carmen I decided to text Zayn and see how the rest of their tour was going.

Me: Hey

Not even a minute later my phone buzzed notifying me that I had a text.

Zayn: Hey babe :) How is everything?

Way to be vague Zayn! There's so many different answers I could write for that. I went with a simple answer because I was still somewhat confused.

Me: What do you mean by everything exactly? lol

I had to wait about 5 minutes before I got a reply.

Zayn: Well how's being there knowing Jeremy is a few floors above you and I'm not aloud to come home until after the tour? :(

I figured that's what he was talking about but I didn't want to just assume and give him a weird answer. I hated that he isn't here and I hate it even more that Jeremy is here and found me in so little time. I sent an honest reply back to what he asked.

Me: Oh yeahhhh, I hate it. . . I still don't see why we can come to the last week of your tour, I'd feel a lot safer knowing I'd get to see you in a few weeks :)

I knew what he was going to say but I ignored the thought anyway. I was hoping that he would've changed his mind by now and if not I'm going to have to go to plan B.

Zayn: Babe you already know my answer to that

Yup I knew it, he still feels that I'm safer living 2 floors below Jeremy. Rather than if I were to be, oh I don't know, halfway around the world maybe with Zayn? Yeah, his reasoning is a little off but I know someone's whose reasoning isn't.

Me: I know but it would really make me happier if I could see you sooner than when you're supposed to be back from tour

After I sent the text someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and looked through the little peep hole. It was Eleanor and Carmen so I gladly opened the door and welcomed them in. I felt my phone buzz from inside my pocket as I closed, locked, and bolted the door.