Chapter Eight

~•Zayn's POV•~

"You have to dump his sorry arse" were the first words out of my mouth. There was no way that she's going to say no to me.

"Your right" she said. It sounded like she was trying to hold back from crying.

"I am? I mean yes I am, Arial I hated seeing you in that hospital bed, as soon as you're aloud to leave I'm coming to get you" I told her.

"But what about management? They won't let me travel with you" she spoke.

"I've worked it all out, trust me. Oh and don't stress about it I'll fill oh in when you're discharged. Also don't dump Jeremy until you're safe with me and the lads" I informed her.

"Okay" she spoke some what drowsily.

"No okay wont do you have to promise" I said.

"Okay I promise I won't dump Jeremy's sorry arse until after I'm safe with you and the lads" she took in a breath and then let it out "Is that good enough for you mr. bossy pants?" she joked.

"Yes, and I'm glad you still have your sense of humor" I stated proudly.

"Yes I did" I could hear he smile laced in her words.

"Well you get some rest and let me know when you'll be getting discharged okay?"

"Okay" she said with a little pep in her voice.

We said our goodbyes and then hung I hung up the phone as I began to think. I was to happy and awake to sleep now anyway.

I'm glad Arial is taking all of this so well. Because she's been abused though there might be some set backs.

Like when one of us raises our voice because we get excited. Arial might get scared or flinch away because Jeremy always raised his voice before he hit her.

Or if we go to give her a hug or a high five she might take it the wrong way. She may not think of it as a friendly gesture.

Things are going to be a little tough trying to get Arial back to normal. I'm going to have to talk to the lads about it in the morning.

I guess I should say in a couple of hours. it's already 5:30am. The lads and I have to be up at 7am and ready to go to a radio interview.

~•Arial's POV•~

"So you're really going to dump him and travel with One Direction on tour?" Carmen repeated for the umpteenth time.

"Yes Carmen, I'm going to send a letter to the jail Jeremy is at saying that I'm dumping him but I'm not sending that letter until after I leave with Zayn and the rest of the lads" I paused waiting for a reaction but I didn't get one from Carmen so I continued "Zayn can protect me, they have body guards that can keep me safe, Carmen they can help me better than if I were to stay here" I finished as I sat up in the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"So you're really going to go? You're going to go and leave me?" Carmen asked with a horrible pouty face. I let out a laugh.

"Yes Car, it's for my own good, but I promise I will call you all the time." I told her.

"Don't forget Skype!" Carmen said happily.

"But I don't have a computer, Jeremy broke mine before we went to London in one of his anger fits" I said sadly.

"Borrow Zayn's, I don't think he will mind if you use it to keep in touch with me" she smiled.

"Yea you're probably right, we should get some sleep though, I'm tired" I told her.