Chapter Fourteen

~•Arial's POV•~

They wanted to talk to me, what do they want to talk to me about? Oh no! What if they know about twitter? What if they don't want me here anymore?

The more I thought about it the more panicked I became. Either situation wasn't going to be a good "talk".

I finished the last piece of bacon that Zayn made for me and made my way to the lounge. When I walked in everyone stopped talking and faced me.

I have to say that I don't like all the attention on me. It was very awkward, I took a seat on the floor away from everyone. Liam was the first to speak.

"There's a few things that the lads, El, and I would like to talk to you, the first being a serious mat-" Liam was cut off by a loud clap of thunder.

This made me smile, I loved thunderstorms so much. There's just something about them that makes me happy. We were still on the tour bus but would be stopping at our hotel in about two hours. . . or so I'm told.

"As Liam was saying the first matter is a serious one" Louis said and then looked over to Zayn to finish. He ignored the thunder and lightning as he began to speak.

"We know you have a twitter" Zayn said "Arial I want you to listen to me, our fans can be. . . 'protective' of us, so much that they will do anything for us an they see you as a threat that could hurt us."

"By hurt us what Zayn means is that they're afraid you could come between the band" Niall clarified.

"When I told you not to get a twitter it was for a few reasons, one you would get hate as easily, two if Jeremy got out of jail he wouldn't be able to track you, and three we don't want you. . . to revert back to old ways." Zayn finished as he selected his words carefully.

"And guys I appreciate your concern for me but I'm fine, as long as I've got you guys to keep me strong I'll be fine. . . I promise" I know, I know, I lied by making a promise but I do t want to hurt them because they know what I did. It was the right thin to say.

"Okay well now that that topic is settled, onto the next one" Harry spoke as he clapped his hands together at the same time a flash of lightning showed through the bus windows. We all began to laugh because of how perfect the timing was.

"Right, the next thing we wanted to bring up was, the tour will be ending soon as you know, we only have three more concerts left" Liam spoke.

"Which means we'll all be going back to London after the tour is finished with" Louis said. I just nodded my head to them.

"What the boys are trying to say is that we were hoping you would come back to London with us" Eleanor finally spoke. I think I smiled the biggest smile anyone could make.

"I would love to!" I said as I got up quickly and gave El a hug, momentarily forgetting about my sleeves. I hope no one saw the fresh cuts.

"Our last order of business has to do with your best friend Carmen" Zayn said "She contacted us yesterday night and told me that Jeremy broke out of prison"

Before Zayn could even finish speaking I bolted to my room and locked the door before the tears began to fall.

How could he break out? Did he want to ruin my life? Just when I thought things were picking back up he just had to do this to me.

I slid to the floor my back against the wall. There were a few knocks at my door before a voice spoke.

"Arial please come out" he begged. I didn't want the others to see me cry. Zayn on the other hand has already seen me cry numerous times.