Chapter Eighteen

~•Arial's POV•~

The bright light from the sun coming through the windows was trying to sneak through my closed eyelids. I decided to open my eyes almost instantly regretting it because the light was so bright.

I opened my eyes again, this time squinting as I looked around the room. Everyone was still sleeping, I looked up to see Zayn smiling.

"I didn't want to wake you but I was getting bored being the only person awake" he said in a hushed tone.

"Well I'm awake now but I'd like to take a shower and change" I said as I sat up "Last night is still fresh in my mind, maybe a shower can wash some of it away" I finished as Zayn sat up with me.

"Yea go take a shower, I brought some of your clothes over from your room, they're sitting on my bed in my room" he smiled.

"Thank you" I said as I stood up. Before I could walk away I felt his hand wrap around mine and I turned back towards him.

"Your welcome" he said as he leaned in and gave me a small peck on my lips. I smiled as I turned back around.

How did I get so lucky? He's so sweet and nice and caring. I think I've finally found my reason to live.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower and waited for the whole room to steam up before I stripped my clothes off.

I got in the shower and let the water run over me for a while. As if it was washing away the pain and dear that Jeremy caused.

I grabbed the shampoo that the hotel puts out do their customers and put some in my hair and washed it. I put a little bit of conditioner at the bottom half of my hair to keep it from frizzing.

I stepped out of the shower into the steaming bathroom and dried myself off with a towel. I wrapped the towel around myself and opened the bathroom door.

I walked into Zayn's room and made sure his door was locked first. He was such a great guy and I still don't know how I got so lucky. I walked over to his bed where he said he left my clothes.

I smiled to myself as I looked at the clothes Zayn had put on his bed for me.

There were a few clothing options and I decided to pick the yoga capris and a flowy pink button up tank top. I also put on my pink vans.

I went to reach for the door knob but remembered my scars. I walked over to Zayn's closet and looked at his jackets. I grabbed his black varsity jacket and put it on.

Maybe I should do something different? I decided to try something different I went to my make up bag. I didn't have much but I had some various types of black eyeliner that I never used. I picked them up and went into the bathroom.

I put the liquid black eyeliner on my too lashes and the black pencil liner on my bottom lashes. I stood a bit away from the mirror and took a goo look. . . I love it! I think I'll keep the eyeliner look.

I still wanted more change. I was the way I am because Jeremy liked it. I want to change in hopes that he won't like me. Yeah I know I'm dreaming in fantasy land right now but I like fantasy land.

I walked over to the door and opened it up everyone was awake now. Zayn looked up and I motioned him to come over to the room. I walked back inside and waited for him do I could talk to him.

He walked into the room and closed the door behind himself.

"What's up?" he ask as he held his hands up in question.

"I want you to help me dye my hair" I told him, his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"What? Why? I mean I like your hair the way it is" he said trying to cover hi shock.