Visitation Day

Chapter 9

Belle went to the basement sitting in an folding chair in front of her blacked out husband. This would be the first time his kidnapper revealed themselves to him. She tossed an ice cold bucket of water on him it was just that a bucket with ice.

He sat up quickly praying the phone line didn't get wet. He backed the dry part of his pants on it praying he wouldn't have to wait days for it to dry out. She tossed him a dusty towel.

Belle why are you doing this? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why is it when people get kidnapped or raped or beaten the first thing they ask is why? I would ask where? As in where the fuck am I? The why's really don't matter when someone is holding you in captivity where would be a better fucking question don't you think? Scoffing she laughed looking at him.

Look at you pathetic Mr. Don't touch my car. It drives beautiful by the way I see why you're all in a bunch about it. The attention that car gets is sick! I mean from men, women, kids, old, young. That's why you adore that care because that car is the younger you. I get that now, you are defined by the man you were twenty years hence not the trifling low down ass hole you are today.

Why? Why what? Are you here or why am I doing this what? Both. Nope one curtain only. Why are you doing this? Because your a manipulative liar that's why.

I lied to you? When? I left my wife for you Belle. You didn't love her at least that's what you told me, she said condensing. Was that a lie? Chaise had a lot of time in that basement, a lot of time to think back on his life then and in this moment he decided that no matter what he was going to be honest with Ava.

He didn't want to die without her knowing why he left, and all that was attached to it. Lying about her, his feelings stops here. Yes that was a lie i loved Ava, I lusted for you. My lust over powered my reasoning I made a bad decision and that decision was you.

Bravo! Belle stood in her stiletto heels clapping BRAVO finally the fucking truth you should feel liberated.

One more Question allowed go on. Will you let me go? When you see me next we are going to play a game it's called do you remember. She bent down staring at him not saying anything just staring at the bug she caught in a jar, he stared back nothing?

It'll come to ya. She left out I'll leave the light on for you.

Ava arrived home by five, she bathed and waited for Adam, who walked in stripping from the door, he hopped in and out the shower in ten minutes. As soon as he walked to the bed he slid her to the edge of the bed slurping on her clit. He spread her pussy lips licking split to clit.

He assaulted her clit sucking his personal pacifier. Adam! The burst of squirt filled his mouth he drank the sweet nectar from her body.

Adam popped up pushing himself inside banging her tearing down her walls he held her legs on the side of her ears spitting on her spit while he hit.

You're so deep Daddy. He ignored her punishing her walls relentlessly, he picked her up like a rag doll turning her on all fours pulling her by her waist to the edge of the bed.

He glided in and out real slow his shaft drenched with her creamy goodness damn ma you got cream for days, he wiped it on his fingers, open pushing his finger in her mouth she sucked herself off the tip. Grinding deep as he could get he lifted her knees off the bed holding her in place pounding in sets of three.

Oh fuck daddy. Next time you wonder about my age think of this. I don't need syagra or any fucking thing else ma just me and you. He licked her back sending chills up her spine, you ready for me? Yes. Yes who? Yes daddy. He banged her out pull out Adam. For fucking what? I don't pull out this mine he nutted inside Mmmm! MMM! FUCK! He lay down next to her.

What you mean pull out? Pouring her a glass of water are you seeing someone else Ava? Baby no, I just thought well you got ya hands full with five.

Ava I love my children they're my life, and if you were to have my baby I'd love the baby equally because it's a part of you. I can't so no matter she put her water down.

What did I tell you about that? You're not him. That's right nigga got weak ass sperm that's cause he dont smoke weed I smoke every day fuck that.

Hahah, them kid's make me smoke to keep my faculties in order. Haha. He stayed till seven I gotta run baby. They go home Friday and I will be here Friday night! Okay I love you Adam. I love you too.

Adam? Yeah bae? Nothing. I'll call you as soon as I'm in okay?  Okay. Lock both locks and set the alarm please. Why? There was a break in last weekend a few block's over. Okay got it he kissed her all over making her giggle.

Her phone chimed a text.

He's cute.

Who's this?

Belle, Adam he's cute.

Leave me alone.

Then leave me alone.

Ava heard glass break outside, she ran to the annoying sound of her car alarm. Belle tossed a paper wrapped  brick in her back window.

Ava removed and read the paper from the brick trembling with rage.