Call Out

Chapter 19

Ava left the nursing home shaken what the fuck was going on? Was Mr. Deveraux correct? Murder, kidnapping, lies, torture shit this was better then the late night Saturday show.

Ava went home to look over the detectives files, she went on the internet to see if there was anything about what Belle's grandfather told her and lord jesus there was plenty.

Ava grabbed her glasses clicking and speed reading through over a dozen articles. All leading to the tragedy that happened to Belle.

Gabriel saw a photo of young Belle being put into the back of a police car. Wait the fuck a minute.

Ava grabbed her magnifying glass
No fucking way! Way! She did more clicking sliding deeper down the spiraling rabbit hole praying it didn't end with her in a coffin.

Baby! Adam was home Ava closed the laptop quickly hey baby how did your scouting go? It went well Ava really well.

I met with the CE0 of the coffee franchises Victoria Counceletti she loved my ideas.

All those thing's you gave me about the properties and the violations they had no idea of. Also that one of rbe properties had a shared water and electric meter which I explained I could change and so the application with the gas company of needed. She was an older woman and loved my thorouh research.

Well Adam? Did you get the contract? She said she will speak with her family and let me know in two days which is Friday bae.

How are you feeling about it? I feel good baby like i really have a shot how was your day? Ohhhh busy but now we are here to relax.

Oh your baby mother got her section 8 back and wants to steal the house from you. She said they will pay me way more then you and you can just stay here with me.

She tossed me oit my own house hahah. Wow i have lease Ms. Landlord. What lease? The one I burned the day I gave you a key for here?

Adam sat, what's wrong? I love you Ava but I don't want to live with a woman who is not my wife.

You all ready are Adam. I mean you can put me out and I'd have no where to go like she did.

Why would I do that Adam? I'm not your children's mother now I may put you in the basement hehe. I understand Adam well you be the one to tell her the children love it there and they need thier own play space and backyard. You can give your room to you son and your oldest can have the basement it is finished.

There is plenty of space baby and it takes away the stress of an outside landlord kicking her out again for non payment Adam.

Ava she is gonna pay that portion to you she is getting child support enforcement the first time she does not pay she it out and I mean that I pay almost $2500 per month and her portion is $450 there is no reason she isn't paying it.

Adam if you decide to move forward and I know that's a big if ill speak with her and make her pay a year up front. Tax season is around the corner she gets a healthy check I'm sure I'll tell her that her portion is due for the year every tax season.

I'll think on it Ava just like you're supposed to be thinking on my marriage proposal and wedding date. What proposal? The one I'm fixing on asking formally if I get this contract woman.

Ava smiled slipping into her down layered bed. Adam showered slipping in bed with Ava you hungry Adam? No ma'am I ate at the job.

Listen if--

When.

If I say yes hehe you wont have me cooking and you come home satisfied already mister. Ava if i eat your cooking I'm going to be a fat married man. So what I'll still love you. You won't get rid of me Adam I hope you know that.

That's what I'm hoping for baby. Adam held Ava's waist. Baby you're getting thick what you been eating? Shut up Adam.

I'm serious bae. Look at your ass cheeks they are puffy as hell. Then what were they before Adam?

He smiled they were pop corn puffs and now they are cotton candy billows.

Hehehhe shut up!

Adam was fast asleep when Ava's phone buzzed unknown. She walked downstairs hello? She whispered. 

Ava thank God the private detective Mandel is here with me Belle and her man caught him.

What's the address.

Mandel! Yo man!

We are at the aspiring estates the old houses by the waterfront. The city is tearing down to create high rises.

On the Queens long Island Bor--

Hello? Hello?

Baby who are you talking to? Ava jumped Adam you scared me sheesh.

Oh umm Queen is in China promoting the vampire uprising series you know over there it's ten a.m.

That's good come back to bed.

Ava rested next to Adam who texted his crew he wasn't coming in that day he had something important to take care of.