Confession is good for the soul

Chapter 10

Before Ava went bat shit over the document she called her friend at Bellevue Hospital in manhattan.

Yeah girl, so all this has been going on and last night the nutty bitch leaves this wrapped on the brick she tossed through my Benz. She better be glad it wasn't my rover.

This woman sounds crazy she's stalking you Ava, stalking cases never end well. She's angry because I reported Chaise missing Nay, I had to for the  business. I understand. Did you get it Nay? I got it, look's like one of our old documents, but I'll ask Dre.

Dre? Girl you're still messing with him? You should be glad, he works in the medical file room, this little favor is a gonna cost me damn dinner date. 

At the end of the date he's gonna say Nay you want this dick or you want me to pay this check? You can't have both. Hahah.

I'm sending you cash through Zelle to cover the date tell him he's only allowed to order from the left side of the menu. What's that Ava? The cheap side take that fool to appledees two for twenty.

Keep the rest of the money for you. Hehe I know that's right, I'll call you today with an answer. Ok girl later.

Ava hung up  mumbling to herself as she did when she was upset. Adam calmed her nerves with his dick game and not twenty four hours later she was stressed yet again.

Chaise blacked out he had no idea what day it was and the time, a distant memory.

He recalled asking Ava to perform in certain sex position's, she was sexually immature. He hoped her mind would change over the year's of marriage. 

She explained she didn't suck dick because it was an exit to relieve the body of toxins. She wasn't sucking on something meant to discharge poison. He thought she'd change as their marriage grew the day never arrived.

He wasn't allowed to eat her pussy as an exit as well or do any position but missionary.

She would go day's then day's turned to weeks swiftly shifting to month's without sex.

Chaise began to record when they had sex once they went eight month's with no sex. When he bought it to her attention she would play coy like she had no idea it was that long. God forbid he try, the only time they were intimate was when she desired.

He hated it, being incarcerated in a sexless marriage. He felt lied to and betrayed all the thing's they did in high school, sex all the time, oral sex and various position's.

What he missed the most was the spontaneity in her. He begged her told her he couldn't take it anymore. Shed change a few weeks then back to the same. He wondered if she recalled that.

One day he'd stopped begging. The affair's began one behind another so many women he didn't remember them all.

There was a raging sex animal living inside of him and he needed his fill. 

All and any position he could think up he did a when those ran out he did more.

His sex appetite was insatiable women could not keep up with his lust and need's until he met Belle.

Her sexual appetite matched his exulting them to higher orgasmic heights.

He escorted her to BDSM, sexual edging and threesome clubs.

Glory holes, and  had regular cuckold sex with an ex she favored that licked their cum clean from her after they both nutted.

This made him crazy, turned him on beyond anything he could imagine. She never complained it was too much sex, and not to touch her she invited him inside every hole in her body loving every second of it.