The Entanglement

Chapter 22

Do you know what I think Belle I think you're bluffing I think you pulled that trigger three times already and nothing came out because there is nothing in there.

You think..YOU THINK! Belle pointed the gun at his arm pulling the trigger CLICK. Chaise smiled I told you so.

CLICK! BANG! AHH BELLE YOU BITCH! Now do you think I'm fooling around! No more games nigga that's your problem I'M NOT HER! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! SHE DOES! Flailing her smoking gun haphazard at Ava.

I'm tired you are wasting my time Chaise. Baby I'm telling you this fool is wasting our time let Ava go and let's head out. No Derrick I didn't come this far to let him win!

Belle pulled off Chaise's sock's she went to get something when she came back a flaming blow torch was lit and crackling. 

Derrick hold the gun on Ava of she moves...shoot her.

Belle bent down with a wild look in her eye's. Now let's see if you want to keep pretending my mother committed suicide fucking monster.

Ava let the heat hit his left foot he pulled it back she turned up the flame reaching his foot without crossing the line she drew on the floor.

Chaise screamed the heat melting the skin off the bottom of his left foot. The room reaked of cooked burnt human flesh.

Chaise broke down crying Belle turned up the torch working on the same foot refusing to pay attention to his torturous screams and
tearful plea's.

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! JUST STOP Belle damn BITCH!

I was having an affair with your mother. SAY HER NAME! Sasha!..I was having an affair with Sasha...when we met she was beautiful.

I asked her out she accepted. We began to date I told her I was married--

Happily or Unhappily Chaise!?

Unhappily Belle, I said what all women dating a married man wanted to hear that I was leaving my wife to live a life with her.

She had a daughter..she was never supposed to introduce me to her daughter.

I hated when they involved the children, you Daisy Deveraux.

The two of us started becoming the three of us, then you started calling me daddy.

Chaise! I'm sorry Ava I'm so sorry.
Tear's fell from Belle's eye's.

Sasha told me she was in love with me and wanted me to leave you. She  put pressure on me to leave Ava and I wouldn't.

We still dated slept together and played family. Then Sasha came to me and told me she was pregnant.

I asked her to terminate the pregnancy unlike the other's she refused, said no she loved me and loved our child.

Then Sasha threatened me, said she was going to ring my doorbell and tell Ava what happened tell you baby and ruin our marriage.

I called her said i wanted to talk when i got there I asked where you were Daisy and she said in school.

We talked had sex. You mother had a headache asked for an aspirin, I gave her a sleeping pill instead.

When she fell asleep i used the shower curtain tied it around her neck and hung her from the bathroom shower curtain rod.

When I turned around to leave Daisy was in the bathroom doorway.

Chaise... oh God Chaise.

I left her there alone a ten year old Daisy called the police she never told them it was me who hung her mother she never ratted out the only father she knew.

Belle stared at Chaise you see Ava? I saved you I saved you from this hideous horrible monster.

Chaise aren't you going to tell Belle the truth about the vasectomy? Belle--
Belle hell you're coming clean today release your demons negro pushing the gun in Ava's rib's.

After Sasha died i got the vasectomy. You got the vasectomy to help you cheat without getting caught! You never had a fucking accident that's what you told the Doctor's after cutting yourself and staging the motorcycle accident.

You robbed Ava the chance of being a good mother because you wanted to fuck bitches and not get caught is that right Chaise? Yes that's right. Louder! So the deaf man in the back can hear Chaise. Yes!

A murderer and a killer and a thief of dream's and now he must die.

BANG! BANG! Belle turned around to Derrick dead on the floor when she and Ava looked up Mandell was holding the smoking snub nose  Saturday Night special 45 gun liscensed to Ava.

Two hour's prior Belle's Arrival...

Get over here! Derrick grabbed Ava tossing her harshly to the cement floor. Ava scrambled over to Mandel who protectively pushed her behind him.

Ava put the key's she pick pocketed off of Derrick when he manhandled her.

When tossed to the floor Ava used her body to shield the key's as she crawled to Mandel.

Mandel pushed her behind him Ava slowly dropped the keys in his cuffed hand's leaving the snub nose 45 under them before Belle demanded Derrick put her in the kitchen chair front and center.

Currently...

Derrick! Belle ran to Derrick angry Mandel still cuffed to the pipe with one hand free pointing the gun at Belle.

Drop it missy! Drop it! Belle turned the gun on Chaise.

NYPD! DROP THE GUN! DROP THE GUN MISS! NOW! SIR DROP THE GUN! Mandel dropped his weapon placing his hand in the air as did Ava and Chaise.

Belle please drop the gun. No Ava I can't let the monster go he killed my mother Ava I can't let the monster live Ava.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING MISS! DROP THE DAMN GUN!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

AHHHHHHH! Noooo! NOOOOO! OH GOD!