XVII:

Running the 10 minute walk from my house was tiring and when me and Lori finally saw the house, I was in glee to see that the guys were already there

"Slow down Cher, you don't need to rush it"

Lori chuckles. I shake my head as we finally stop and I bend down, catching my breath.

"I want you to meet my friends as soon as possible so we can do cool stuff together. I want my Appleby best friends to meet my Chicago best friends"

She presses a kiss onto my cheek and not wanting to start running again, we walk a faster speed to the house. Kora clocks is first, and catches the attention of Lena, then Tyler, Chuck and Freddie. As they all walk forward, noticing my beaming happy face.

"Who's put a smile on your face?"

Lena asks kindly. They all stare at Lori and she laughs awkwardly.

"Guys I want you to meet someone. This is Lori, my best friend. Lori, this is Tyler, Chuck, Galena but call her Lena, Kora-Lee but just call her Kora and this is Freddie, my boyfriend"

Lori goes around and hugs everyone, complimenting them on something.

"I like this girl, Cher, she's sweet"

Chuck beams. We all sit down on the grass and we get to know one and other; it certainly felt Lori fit perfectly into the group.

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

Lena asks, shoving her legs onto Kora before remotely getting them pushed back off again. We put some ideas around when Lori comes up with the perfect idea.

"What about the movies? I've never been to a movie theatre in a small town?"

She suggests, shrugging. We all look around and like the idea so we agree.

********************
I open up the doors of the theatre and Tyler marches straight in, being grumpy.

"Babe chill, it'll be fine"

"No Chuck, it won't. I can't watch scary movies otherwise I have nightmares"

Me and Lena break into giggles at this while Tyler stares at us.

"Watch it missies! I can still beat your ass"

"Feel free to do what you want to Lena however you won't touch my woman"

Freddie wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles into my neck. Kora and Lena fake gag while Lori awes at us.

"You two are too cute together"