XIX:

Pain was all I felt in my body, my head was throbbing ridiculous but slowly and surely, my eyes began to flutter open, in some kind of warehouse where I didn't know; my hands were tied together behind my back but my mouth was free, and I started y...

Pain was all I felt in my body, my head was throbbing ridiculous but slowly and surely, my eyes began to flutter open, in some kind of warehouse where I didn't know; my hands were tied together behind my back but my mouth was free, and I started yelling.

"HELL! HELP SOMEBODY, SHES GONNA KILL ME!"

I scream, tears falling from my eyes. Footsteps began to storm through the place, heels to be exact, and Lori stood in front of me, now wearing an evil grin, a tight red dress and matching red heels.

"We'll look here, Miss Cheryl Grayson doesn't look so pretty anymore, does she?"

She sneers rhetorically. She squeezes my cheeks as I stare at her, breathing heavily. She sighs but stands up, grabbing the same bloody kitchen knife, now covered in blood.

"Do you know what this is?"

She asks, siting herself on my lap, and crossing her legs and putting up the knife to show me.

"This may look like a basic kitchen knife to cut your vegetables with, but it's not actually, this...is how I'm gonna kill you, and all your friends"

She giggles evilly before standing up, shoving the knife back into a pocket.

"JOHN, BRING THEM OUT!"

She yells, and more footsteps are heard along with screams, familiar to Tyler and Lena. They're pushed onto the floor and Lori picks up Tyler, a scared look on his face as he stutters nervously.

"Oh poor Tyler, I hate that you've been involved in this when you're so...handsome"

She caresses his face and I notice the almost disgusted look on his face.

"...it's a shame that I'm a taken woman"

He pushes him back to the ground before turning her attention to Lena.

"But you...I've wanted to hurt you since I met you"

She sneers, grabbing her by the collar and clutching her and she sobs.

"You see this, Cheryl?"

She says, turning to face me as my now tear covered face just stares at her in anger.

"You had to befriend other people, when I'm the only one you need when it comes to it"

She puts on a sad front, lower lip covering her upper before breaking into chuckles. I look to see Mr Hefner stood there, standing awkwardly.

"Why's he here? I get your cousins and all but you can't pull off all this on your own?"

I sneer at her. Lorelei hated no being able to control things and pissing her off could guarantee safety. She glares at me, shoves Lena back down before coming over to me.

"John, tie those fuckers up!"

She tells him. He doesn't move, and pissing her off some more, she snaps even more.