Gerards pov~ 25 years old

Frankie and I were celebrating the end of my college years. He never attended, just scrubbed up on his guitar skills with a teacher.

We went to a nearby IHOP (not our IHOP though :,c) and ordered our usual.

When we finished eating, Frank and I went to a boardwalk where we walked through stores, played games, and adorable stuff like that.

The whole time I fiddled around with the ring box in my pocket nervously.

I was gonna propose to Frank. We wanted something sweet so we went to get ice cream.

I told Frank to wait as I went to the bathroom to reapply my eyeliner.

I had come up with a plan.

I met Frank outside in an outdoor table protected by an umbrella.

Frank looked nervous and uncomfortable.

"Hey baby, there's something wrong with your eyeliner, it's smudged. Do you need to borrow mine?" I suggested.

"Yeah, sure," he held out his hand for it. "I have to pee too, don't start without me".

He forced a nervous smile and retreated to the bathroom.

The second he left, I snuck the ring into his ice cream and covered up the evidence.

He came back soon afterwards and returned my eyeliner.

We clinked our spoons together and began to dig in.

The second we bit down on our ice cream we both shrieked an "ow!" and spit out matching rings.

"Will you marry me?" we said at the same time.

"Yes! Of course I will", we exclaimed simultaneously.

We both laughed and kissed.

"We got matching black rings too", Frank laughed.

"Yeah, we're so in sync", I laughed.

"I can't believe were getting married. I was afraid you'd reject me", he explained.

I laughed and we ate our ice cream and went home to tell everyone we were engaged.

I know how unrealistic it is but it's coot and I love it ;-; suggestions for stories accepted and you'll get a shoutout. Thanks.for reading and don't forget to comment c:
Leigha