Gerard's POV- 8 Years Old

Quick A/N before I start: okay, if you want to join the kik group just inbox me or I'll inbox you if you comment or vote enough. Mwahahahahha! And here's the chapter you've been waiting for! Expect steady publishing all day, and SMFMOTH tonight c: don't forget I have 2 completed books that may or may not satisfy your love for Frerard! One is called All For Me and the other is titled Dead!. Okay, I'm done c: thanks for 17K and here's your epic story!! (Well, more like little kid mcr again bc everyone seems to love that more c: )

"Oh, you'll see," I grinned a spooky grin. "You'll all see!"

"See what?" Ray asked.

"Yeah Gerawd, we're only telling scary stowies", Mikey intervened.

Bob fell out of his chair laughing. Frank glared at everyone.

"Guise, shush. It's a pawt of his stowy!" he scolded.

The fire in front of us gulped the oxegyn with every figurative breath it took, and curled to the sky. It's flames licked the cold night air around us, warming it slightly with it's tongue.

This camping trip was by far really really fun with my four companions. Bob's parents were sleeping in their own separate tent from ours. We had just gotten here after a very long drive and a short boat ride into the lake.

As we got here, the sun fell behind the lake, leaving a shiny gleam in our eyes. It would've been a pretty sight. If only I were watching.

The whole time we watched, I really just watched the amazement cross little Frankie's face as he watch the sun fall. The full moon took its place, and soon after we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows.

When Bob's parent went off to bed, everyone turned to me. They were seeing if my tales of being "The Best Story Teller Of All Time" were true.

This is when I said "Oh, they'll see. They'll all see".

And then my story started.

This is the story btw lol:

Once there was a vampire named Gerard.

Gerard was a lethal vampire, condemned to a life of loneliness. He left his brother, Mikey, long ago.

He roamed the streets at night, searching for his next victim. First he came across Ray Toro.

His afro looked very appetizing, so he sucked his blood. Gerard cried about his lonely status for a week after that. He knew that he was turning weak and that he'd soon have to feed again.

He roamed the streets of Belleville that night, looking for the next person to nourish him back to health.

He found Bob Bryar, who's hair was so blonde that he knew he'd last a while.

"Eat shit, Bob", he hissed before lunging for his throat and draining his life force.

The shittier the personality, the longer you'll last on that person's blood, so Gerard went months on end, completely strong due to Bob.

Once his health began to decline again, Gerard searched yet again for someone new.

But then he saw Frank Iero.

He was instantly in love and decided to protect him. Gerard introduced himself, but never revealed his supernatural self.

Until one night...

A fleet of vampires surrounded Gerard's dear best friend, Frankie.

Gerard knew what he had to do.

As Frank was panicking, Gerard whispered into his ear "I'll never let them hurt you, I promise", and killed every last one.

You see, Gerard took an oath to never kill another human because of Frank. So Gerard was weak.

So taking his last cold, cruel breath, Gerard fell to his knees and died muttering the words, "I love you Frankie".

And he shut his eyes.

By the end of my "scary story" everyone was laughing. I replaced every name with someone else's name.

So Frank would never know how much I kinda liked him.