Gerard's POV-12 years old

"Fraaaaaank!" I screamed. "She said yes!!"

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy", Frank celebrated. "This is going to be the best trip to Starbucks ever!"

"We can finally both drink coffee", I grabbed Frank's hands and we jumped up and down together.

"I can't wait! What are we going to get? Who knows!" Frank seemed genuinely excited.

It made me so happy to see that cute smile on his face. He followed me out to my moms car after she picked up her keys.

We sat in the backseat together, holding hands eagerly and swinging our legs back and forth and talking about the excitement that flooded our tiny bodies.

We finally pulled into the small parking lot of the small coffee shop. Frank and I hopped out at record speed and ran up to the counter before my mom could even turn off the car.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, can I interest you in a seasonal Pumpkin Spice latte venti for only $4.00?" the drone asked, bored behind her tall counter that was a barrier between the complicated machines and our young curious minds.

"Pumpkin pie is gross", Frank cringed.

"You like caramel, right?" I asked Frank, excitedly.

"Gerard", Frank put his hands on his hips and looked at me knowingly. "You know I'm on a diet".

"Oh yeah! I forgot", I exclaimed.

I turned to the counter and spit out our order.

"Two caramel lattes, one with extra caramel for Frank", I recited.

"What size", she sighed.

"Small", I nodded.

"That'll be $5.49", she held out her hand for money.

I placed $6 in her hand.

"Keep the change", I nodded.

"What are your names", she asked.

"I'm Gerard, and Frank gets extra caramel", I smiled.

I heard the blenders, which signified that she was making our coffee now. I waited eagerly at the pickup counter as my mother sat at a booth, talking on the phone.

When we got back our little plastic cu-WAIT.

GERALD?!?!?!? They put Gerald on my cup?!?!?!?

Screw this place. I threw the cup at a window in an angry rage and stomped away, into the car. I was angry.

This was, like, the seventeenth time.

KIK GROUP MEMBERS OR KIK GROUP WANNABE MEMBERS:::
you should join the group, just private message me c: don't be shy. Also, I'm going to Dallas this weekend and I will not be on, but I'll be writing a lot of my latest fan fic. I may publish on the drive there and back, but no promises. Love you all leigha