Franks POV- 34 years old

50 chapter special
Hey guys, this is the 50th chapter and it will be a special one. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I doubt any of you will read this but let me just thank you all for reading into this so long. You guys are so loyal ;u; I love you all even if you're cereal killers. I am. I eat reeces puffs daily. Enjoy guys c:
Update: it took so long because I wrote it and then I stupidly didn't save it and lost probably the longest chapter I have written by far. I've been writing probably seven other fan fictions though, so have no fear. My heart may not be as into this as it was when I wrote the original ;-; I apologize in advance. Lol no one reads this.

   I got the email from school. I think everyone did in such a small town. I read it and I couldn't believe it.

To: Frank Iero
From: Belleville High School
Subject: Important

As some students may have heard, Jason Port has recently passed away due to troubles of the heart. We personally wanted to invite everyone in the surrounding years of his high school class to his viewing. The funeral is closed to family and close friends, but the viewing will be held the night before on December 14th at the First Baptaist Church of New Jersey. We hope to see everyone there for their final view of Jason Port. He will be forever missed and may his memory remain positive to everyone.

   I called Gerard into our bedroom with the news. I showed it to him and his emotions didn't change.

   Of course we felt a little sad about Jason's death, but it's just like the death of someone on the news. You felt sad that their life had been taken, but you didn't really give it a second thought.

   "Are we going to go?" I asked him.

   "Its up to you. I personally don't think we should waste our time on him, but the decision is yours", Gerard replied.

   I shrugged and continued to check my email, leaving that one un-erased for reference.

   I decided to call Mikey and Ray who undoubtedly live together because of their undying affection for Ray's afro and Mikey's awkward legs.

   "Did you guys hear about Jason?" I asked them.

   "Uhh no, what about him?" I heard Mikey reply on speaker phone.

   "Check your email", I said.

   I heard Ray gasp at the news.

   "Are you guys gonna go?" Ray asked.

   He was the soft one out of all of us. The moderator to fights. The peace maker. The hardest side he has was probably admitting to Mikey that unicorns really aren't real.

   "I don't think we should. If you guys go, I'll go", I explained.

   "What day is it?" Mikey asked.

   "December fourteenth", Ray replied.

   "No", Mikey said abruptly.

   "I think we should pay our respects", Ray sounded sad.

   "We have plans that day", Mikey said.

   "Really?" Ray asked.

   "Yeah, you'll see", Mikey said.

   "Hey, I'm going to call Bob about this", I said.

   "Okay, bye", Ray said.

   "See ya", Mikey said.

   I hung up and found that Bob had already texted me.

Bob: are you going to his funeral?
Me: I don't think any of us are and it's a viewing not a funeral
Bob: same difference
Me: are you going?
Bob: hell no, I kinda thought we should dance on his grave
Me: lol no
Bob: I know I was in
Me: yeahhhh, suuuuureee

   I did plan on paying my respects the day after his expected funeral and Gerard was coming. We aren't heartless.

   The days leading up to the viewing were uneventful but Gerard seemed pretty excited. It couldn't possibly be over the death of his childhood bully. He stopped giving a shit about him forever ago. In fact, he never gave a shit in the first place.

   I found out what Gerard was so excited about on the day of Jason's viewing, as Ray called me that night fangirling his face off {much like I do}. Mikey had proposed to him!

   When I told Gerard, we got a noise complaint the next day because he himself couldn't stop fangirling.

   I then wondered what happened to Emily.

   "Uhh, Gerard, what exactly happened to Emily?" I asked.

   "Oh, it's a tragic story really. The day that Emily turned 21, her and her best friend Lauren celebrated complete freedom by buying camels and purposely walked off the Grand Canyon screaming the ending section to New Religion by Black Veil Brides", Gerard looked genuinely sad.

   I had to hold myself back from giggling.

   (Btw, that is literally my friend Emily's and my sister Lauren's plan to celebrate their 18th birthday xD)

   Anyways, Gerard and I paid our respects to Jason's grave and the next year, Ray dyed his hair rainbow and called himself Raybow for his wedding. It was a fancy unicorn themed wedding where Mikey came in riding a horse dressed as a unicorn.

   It was fabulous.

   There you go. Finally some Riley action in my story. I'll explain my long disappearance in the next chapter. Thanks for reading, Ily
Leigha