Leigha's POV

IMPORTANT A/N- Okay, it's not Frerard but it's still sick as frick and hella gay. Thank's for reading! I also wanted to thank you guys for EVERY VIEW YOU'VE GIVEN ME LIKE IM ALMOST TO 10K I JUST CAN'T! THANK YOU AND ENJOY! MORE FRERARD EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW <3

Asia, Montahna, Chloe and I flooded out of the school together. The first day was always the easiest and we were all exhausted to the bone.

That's what you get for living at night and sleeping all day in the summer I guess.

Being the older of the quartet, I drove the four of us here. We all lived on the same street so the only thing we were doing was helping the environment. And saving gas money.

"Shot gun!" Chloe called.

"Nope!" Asia laughed. "I have seniority."

God her laugh was perfect.

"Come on Chloe, sit in the back with me", Montahna begged.

"Okay", she laughed and rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Chloe got in on the same side as the passenger side.

Before Montahna could get in I shot her a glance. The look in my eyes read "Go for it". She smiled and blushed and I slid into the black car. Ahh, I'm fucking bitchin'. A black Volkswagen that your dad let's you drive because he's driving his newly acquired truck. What could be better?

My phone connected to the Bluetooth feature in the car and I went on Spotify, clicking shuffle. The first song to play was Break The Cycle by Motionless In White. I pulled out of the parking space that was between two large trucks. This school was so country, I swear. And there's nothing wrong with that, I'm just sure that both of those people lived walking distance away.

I forgot about that as I rolled down my windows and cranked the music up. It was so nice just speeding down the road with music blaring. At stoplights, people would shoot you annoyed glances and roll their windows up. And if you passed someone listening to rap, your music was louder and you defeated them, so they turn their music down in shame.

As we cruised down the street, the song switched to Irresistible by Fall Out Boy. In the intro, I made contact with Montahna in the rear view mirror and it screamed "Now is your chance". She suddenly looked panicked.

"Ch-Ch", she stuttered. "Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile!"

She screamed out these lyrics, setting out a spontaneous effect of Chloe and Asia singing. When the song was over we were all pumped, but The Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance came on, ruining the mood.

We sat in silence, likely one of us were crying, and after that, Champion by Falling In Reverse came on, sparking conversation.

"So how was your first of school?" Chloe asked to no one in particular.

"Boring", Montahna groaned. "I'm glad I'm going home."

"Same", Asia nodded.

I didn't feel like answering because it'd just be exaggerated on how if you try to enjoy school it won't be such hell, but I kept my mouth shut. No one cared. I still dreaded school every now and then so I had no room to talk.

"How about you?" Montahna asked Chloe.

"I don't know", she shrugged. "I finished Flowers In The Attic so it was pretty good".

Montahna smiled adoringly at her. I giggled at the display of affections, turning three sets of eyes towards me. My face turned white and I shut my mouth.