Gerard's POV~ 20 years old

I was furiously pacing through the aisles, trying to find the exact gift that I knew Frank would appreciate. I was ready to kill a bitch for this.

I thought about earlier at our Tganksgiving dinner at IHOP-

"Did you hear about the new Fallout game that came out?" Frank asked me.

"Oh yeah, it sounds cool", I smiled, already calculating a plan to snatch up a game on the most violent day of the year.

Black Friday.

[For those of you who don't know, black Friday is when the sales season goes from yellow to black due to the upcoming holiday season and stores drastically lower prices and people get killed. I have a funny story about black Friday, stick around to the end to hear it (:]

"Yeah, don't you think it'd be really cool to own?" Frank bit his bright pink lips.

"Yes, do you think it would be?" I asked.

He nodded his head eagerly.

And that's when it was set that I would get a copy of that game. I would fight for it with my own two hands.

Flocks of excited and furious shoppers crowded around me as they were searching for the gifts they desired.

I found the games with a large group of people around all the dyed cardboard boxes full of games- old and new, adventure and strategy, critically acclaimed and poorly done.

I started to push through a crowd surrounding the newest Fallout game that Frank wanted. People were pushy and shovey and got angry that I was trying to get before them after they had waited so long.

Sorry guys, I'll do anything for this game.

The game avalanche where the workers would announce that we can finally grab the games began in less than two minutes, and I needed to be up there.

The wall if people wouldn't wane, just as I refused to let my hopes wane.

Then, the loudspeaker beeped.

It was like the alarm on the Purge movie- you knew all hell was about to break loose.

"Games are now available to take," someone simply droned.

And then it happened.

Everyone pushed me and trampled over me. It was worse than a mosh pit- at least people would help you up in one of those!

I crawled, military style, through the endless trampling feet and finally saw one on the ground.

I went to grab it, but someone had dived for it. It was on.

I tried to snatch it away, but the person wouldn't budge.

I sighed in anger. This fucker wasn't taking Frank's gift.

I pulled my arm back one last time to warn this person. When they tried to pull back, I punched the face that belonged to the hands that wouldn't give me this game.

"Hey, watch it fucker, I'm from Jersey", Frank's voice said angrily.

Oh shit.

Frank, who still didn't know it was me, rolled on top of me and began beating the shit out of me.

"Fra-", PUNCH. "nk", PUNCH. "Frank!" PUNCH.

"Oh shit", Frank rolled off of me, leaving the game in my hands.

"Gee, are you okay? I'm so sorry" he began to apologize.

I sat there for a moment, eyes glazed over, not believing what just happened.

"Omg, omg, omg, I'm so sorry sweetie", Frank continued.

And then the giggles hit me. I laughed so much that it hurt. While I did, Frank was incredibly confused.

"Gerard? Why are you laughing?" he kept asking.

"Frank, we just tried to get the same gift for eachother. This happens every year", I began to cry due to the laughter.

"Oh my God", Frank realized. "You're right".

He began to laugh along with me. When we were done, we helped eachother up and checked out with the same copy of Fallout that I just got a black eye from my boyfriend over.

What a day to be alive. (And I'm glad I was. Frank has the strongest right hook you could ever imagine).

Funny Black Friday story:

A few years ago, I was trying to get some discounted games and a pregnant lady got pushed over and went into labor. Oops.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE KIK GROUP, MESSAGE ME FOR THE DEETS.