Gerards POV- 8 years old

"Hi, what awe you here fow?" Frank asked.

"Well," I sighed. "I'm just too fabuwous".

I stroke a fabulous pose (but was it violent?).

"Oh no, that's vewy deadwy. We need to get you a hospital woom now", Frank over exaggerated.

We were playing pretend, and we were at a hospital. I was rushed here by Pete the ambulance driver and Patrick, the nurse inside the ambulance.

"Doctow Uwie, we need you now!" Frank exclaimed.

Brendon rushed out in a white shirt he cut to look like a trench coat because why not.

"Come on you poow man, let's get you a woom", Brendon grasped my wrist and pulled me into Mikey's room that we made our treatment room.

Mikey was at Ray's house so they could go to some kid's birthday party that I didn't know. And Frank didn't want to go because he hated to be away from me.

"Nuwse Woss, he's dying!" Brendon screamed.

"Nooooo!" I pretended to choke.

Frank ran in.

"Is he choking on his fabuwousness?" he asked frantically.

"Yup", Ryan nodded. "It seems he's... Dead!"

"Noooooooooo!" Frank got on his knees and screamed to the world. (You're supposed to sing it for the world, not scream it for the world, smh Frank)

"But he didn't die fwom fabuwousness", Brendon butted in.

My eyes were closed so I could pretend I was dead.

"What did he die fwom?" Frank asked.

"He died fwom the emo", Brendon nodded. (Don't we all?)

"The emo was bound to get him someday", Ryan shook his head.

I rose to continue the game.

"I am awive!" I screamed.

"Ahhh! A vampiwe!" Frank got up and ran out but ran into Brendon and Ryan who fell on top of eachother trying to get out.

This is when Pete and Patrick decided to come back.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Pete asked.

"Gewawds a zombie!" Frank panicked.

"Bwaaaaaaainssssss", I stretched.

"That's not a vampiwe, that's a wewewolf", Patrick laughed.

"Bwooooooood", I said again.

"Huwwy up Bwendon and Wyan, we don't have all day!" Frank tried to step over them but tripped on Brendon's shoulder.

"I'll save you Pete!" Patrick called.

He tried to pick up Pete but was too weak and gave up. He settled with running away and hoping Pete would follow.

"Fwank, I want to suck youw bwood", I joked.

Frank screeched and crawled out of the room as Brendon and Ryan struggled to get up.

I stepped over on them and went to the panicking Frank who tried to distance himself from me. I don't think he knew there was a wall behind him.

"Stand up!" I ordered with my vampire powers.

Frank played along and stood up.

I kissed him on the lips because that's how you suck blood.

"Umm, Gewawd?" Pete asked next to Patrick at the end of the hall.

"What?" I asked over the giggling Frank.

"That's not how you suck bwood," Brendon pointed out.

"Yeah," Ryan agreed over a laughing Patrick.

"Well I saw it on Twiwight", I crossed my arms.

"Me too", Frank contributed.

"You guys pwobabwy watched it togethew", Patrick laughed.

"Twue", I agreed.

Frank nodded his head.

I added the holy emo trinity ships. Be proud of me. Thanks for reading and our kik group is still open. Everyones welcome, idc who you ship, how old you are, if you're a boy or girl, or anything. JoIn PlEaSe. It's #frerardoneshotfandom

Thanks

-Leigha