Frank's POV~11 years old

Now I'm back to normal writing. I'm releasing two chapters for the recent holidays (: ILY THANK YOU

~

~

~

The day was Thanksgiving eve. Gerard's dad was slaving away in the kitchen making a turkey for our families. Gerard's mom and my mom were watching a movie in the living room and discussing black Friday deals while my dad worked on other things like mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and stuffing.

Being a vegetarian, those were some of the best things in my opinion.

"Frank! Gerard! Would you guys like to go get a couple of two liters for tomorrow?" Gerard's mom's voice bellowed into the playroom where Gerard and I were putting together a puzzle.

"Do you want to go?" Gerard asked.

"Sure", I nodded excitedly.

"Can I come?" Mikey yelled while running down the stairs.

"Of course sweetie", Mrs. Donna chuckled at her long legged son. "Maybe you guys can go next door and ask Ray to come as well".

"Yay!" we all cheered.

We were about to walk out the door when my mom theatrically cleared her throat.

"It is 47 degrees out there, where do you think you're going without a jacket?" she questioned.

We all sighed as Mikey and Gerard hustled up into their bedrooms and I got my jacket from my mom. They came down wearing their jackets and we got the money and left. We knocked on Ray's door and asked his dad if he could come with us.

"Of course, if he wants to", his dad smiled. "Ray!"

Ray came bustling out of his room.

He came to the door.

"Hey Ray, do you want to get some soda with us?" Mikey smiled.

"Yeah! Let me get my jacket", Ray got into his hallway closet and pulled out a blue jacket.

He ran outside before he even put it on, screaming his goodbyes. We played around as we walked through the cold for a mere mile to get drinks. 

We bought as many Dr. Peppers, Mr. Pibbs, Sprites, and Coca Colas that our money could buy. It was HEAVY

We walked home, taking double the time due to the fact that we were weighed down. When we got home, we were so worn out that all of us fell asleep on the couch, and it was only 6 pm.

~

I woke up in the morning, naturally clinging onto my ray of sunshine.

No, not Ray. Gerard. He was warm and he made up for my lack of blankets. I tried to get up silently to grab us all some blankets, but Gee jerked awake as I tried to get up.

"Sorry", I whispered.

"It's okay Frankie, do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom?" he asked.

I looked and saw that it was 3:47 in the morning. I nodded yes and he grinned at me. We got up slowly and ran up the stairs giggling.

When we got upstairs, we shrugged off our bulky jackets and wrapped ourselves in layers of blankets and turned on his heating pad. I pressed my freezing toes against Gerard's prickly legs. We hugged and burrowed further into the four blankets and two comforters engulfing us. We quickly fell asleep.

~

An hour later, we woke up to Ray and Mikey jumping on us. It was a good thing we were protected by the blankies. 

"What do you want?" a cranky Gerard growled.

"Let's make our parents breakfast for Thanksgiving!" Ray suggested.

"Speaking of parents, do your's know that you're over here?" I asked.

He shrugged. I shrugged. We all shrugged.

"Let's make some breakfast then", Mikey yanked Ray's wrist and they dashed out of the room and down the stairs.

Gerard and I slowly unwrapped the blankets from around us and hopped onto the cold hard floor.

We slowly stepped down the stairs. In the kitchen, Mikey had a glass bowl cracked eggs (eggshell and all) on the stove. Ray was putting water into pancake mix.

"Oh no, I've learned from the last time we tried to cook", Gerard turned off Mikey's burner and confiscated Ray's watery pancake mix.

"We're going to buy something. How much money do we all have?" Gerard took charge.

Ray rummaged his jacket and pants pockets and salvaged $7.50, surprisingly.

He placed it on the counter and announced his amount.

"I have a ten dollar bill but it's in the kitchen at my house", I shrugged.

"We can stop by and go through the backdoor", Mikey suggested. 

"We have $2.50 in quarters", Gerard said after rummaging through a piggy bank that they kept on the coffee table.

"That's", Mikey paused. "$20 exactly".

"Sweet, we could get this biscuit things with the cheese and eggs and stuff from McDonald's", Ray got extremely excited. 

"Let me grab our jackets and we can leave", Gerard left and went upstairs to grab our jackets.

When he came back, he was already wearing his and he handed me mine. 

We went to my house after we left and I swiftly grabbed my $10. We left and began to walk to the nearest McDonald's, which was only a quarter of a mile away from  Bob's house. Bob lived at the end of Salter Lane. 

We came and we went and when we got home, all of our parents were freaking out. 

They're so ungrateful, we got them McDonald's! So much for Thanksgiving. All I got was a timeout.