Gerards POV~ 28 years old

~Alternate Universe where Gerard and Frank never met, credit to Minion1327 for this wonderful idea~

I checked my ticket to confirm that this was the right terminal. Terminal number eleven. Yup, I was at the right place.

For my job at Cartoon Network, they were having me travel to Monroeville to be interviewed by a movie producer there, as they were planning a movie for a cartoon I drew for.

I nervously tapped my foot as I waited. I decided that an hour early made me early enough to go scope out some coffee.

I was in luck, as three terminals in front of terminal fourteen, a Starbucks sat.

I waited patiently in the long line and when I finally got to the front, I ordered a plain black coffee. I didn't have time to wipe whipped cream off my clothes on the stupid plane.

I waited at the serving counter patiently for my coffee. Once I received it, I turned and tripped over my own feet, spilling coffee on a person who stood in line for his own coffee. Not only that, but I got it on my clothes.

Well, I was wearing black and so was he, but it would be uncomfortable. I pushed myself up and helped the little dude up.

"I am so so so sorry, I can buy you more coffee if you want, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to", I awkwardly continued to apologize and the shocked boy just chuckled at me.

"It's okay, but I could take you up on some free coffee," he laughed.

"Thank you, I'm so sorry sir," I compensated.

I got back in the line and ordered to the guys content and got myself a black coffee once again. This time, I didn't trip and other got him his coffee safely.

I began to walk away, apologizing again, to go back to my terminal. The guy did as well, and he followed me. I assumed he'd be going to Monroeville as well.

I sat at the same seat I had previously and saw the guy sit down with a group of two other people. One had short blonde hair and the other had a fluffy afro. I heard the words "free coffee" so I would assume that he was talking about the incident.

As my company had paid for the tickets, I got exclusive boarding which meant I was one of the first to board. I made my way to the very back of the plane and found that the back two rows were already inhabited. There were three seats on either side. One side had a grouchy looking man and the other side had a middle aged man who already took the window.

I couldn't bear to sit in the middle, so with the row that had the middle aged man, I took the aisle seat, even though I got a look of disapproval from the man.

I began to settle in by pulling out my iPod as passengers boarded. I pulled out my black ear buds and plugged them into the jack. The plane began to get full and I started to feel hopeful, as the back hadn't had any more occupants and they were already boarding the final passengers.

My heart sank when the attendant announced that today there was a full plane. This was an eight hour flight!

The last three people boarded the plane and I realized that it was the guy who I split coffee on. I realized how adorable his smile was and how well he pulled off his smeared eyeliner look, much like mine.

They instantly slipped the many rows of unavailable seats and came to the back.

"Sweet, we don't all have to separate", the blonde one said.

"Who gets the leftover seat?" the afro one asked.

"Not me," the two guys said in unison.

They turned to the guy who I split coffee on.

"Frank, you get to sit there", the blonde announced.

He seemed spaced out.

"Frank?" the afro one shook him into awareness.

We made eye contact and he smiled.

"Oh hey, we meet again. Don't spill coffee on me this time", he laughed and sat in the seat next to me.

I laughed nervously as the other two began to settle in the seats in the row across me.

"Um, I'm Gerard", I introduced, flipping my black hair out of my face.

"Frank, nice to meet you", he giggled awkwardly.

They went through the normal procedure that they always went through at the beginning of a flight and we began to take flight. When they came around and took our orders I requested three large cups of coffee. I knew I'd need it.

"Do you have any eyeliner?" Frank asked the lady.

"Er, uh, sorry we don't over cosmetic services on this flight", the lady seemed like she was caught off guard by his request.

Jesus lady, get the emo some eyeliner.

"Do you want to borrow mine?" I asked him.

The lady breathed a sigh of relief and moved onto the row across me.

"You are a life saver, I packed mine in my main luggage", Frank praised.

I pulled the tube of my highest quality Sephora eyeliner out of my bag and offered it to him.

He put it on methodically without a mirror and handed it back with a "thanks".

My coffee arrived and I instantly began drinking the lukewarm liquid. God, plane coffee was the worst.

When I finished the cups I would instantly request three more. As soon as we were safe in the air, Frank fell asleep and I popped in my ear buds and got lost in the melody of my music.

About an hour passed when Frank awoke with a desperate need to go to the bathroom. I offered to get up to let him out, but he didn't want to inconvenience me so he tried to slide out, which just got me a face full of booty. When he came back, I had just moved to the inner seat, as it'd be more courteous since his friends were here.

"Thank you", he smiled at me as he sat down.

I closed my eyes and blared my music to distract myself, as I didn't like to be in tight places. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Part 2 in the next chapter from Frank's POV 0.0

What do you guys think. Should I make a whole fan fic about this? Once again, credit to Minion1327 for this truly magnificent idea~