1.Mr.R

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞, 24 y,o

She is a beautiful and graceful girl, She used to be very cheerful and friendly, But since her mother died of cancer, it has changed Veerle. She decided to move to Brussels, Belgium, her mother's hometown. She has lived there for 5 years. She works as a System Analyst in one of the companies there.

𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐢, 24 y,o

A cold and arrogant man, Niki works as a finance director at his father's company. He doesn't like anything related to love. His mother left him because she could not stand his father who always cheated on her. Niki hates his father so much, but he must obey his father if he wants to own his father's company.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I was sitting in the waiting room for International arrivals, waiting for my sister Lana to pick me up.

"Veerle!!" I heard she's called me across from where I was sitting

I was about to stand up to approach Lana.

Bukk...

someone bumped into me, knocking me down.

"Take a look when you walk!" said the man, looked at me for a while then left in a hurry.

"I'm the one who fell, you idiot" I shouted. He's wearing a cap and mask, I can't see his face.

When i tried to stand, i found a necklace with the initials N.R.

"I think it belongs to him " I put that necklace in my wallet.

I've arrived home, got a warm welcome from dad and Marteen

" Welcome home My dear " My Dad Hugged me

" Noona I miss you so much!" Marteen, he's my little brother

" miss you too Mart" I stroked his head

*****

It's been a week since I came home, I saw the old stuff that I left when I moved to Brussels.

I found my old diary. I started reading my diary, full of silly and funny sentences that I said.

"I used to be so innocent" I mumbled

Then, I found a page entitled "Mr.R". I paused for a moment, then smiled and closed my diary, choosing not to continue reading it.

knock knock...

"Honey, it's me, may I come in?" that's my Dad

" come in dad," I said.

"Veerle come with me tonight. I want you to meet someone" he said while sitting next to me.

" who?"

" I'll tell you later, just dress well okay honey," he said with a suspicious smile.

I just nodded and smile.

My Dad and I reached a fancy restaurant.

The waiter directed us to the reserved place.

we met a married couple who looked old but not too old.

"Hey you've come Mr. Lee, so this is your daughter who lived in Belgium?" said the man while smiling at me

" Haha ​​yes, this is my daughter I was talking about, Veerle this Mr. Nishimura my business colleague and My best friend " My Dad give me a sign to greet him.

"𝘕𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢?" 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

" Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Lee Veerle, nice to meet you," I said while bowing and smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you too Veerle. You were right Lee, your daughter is such a beautiful girl " he complimented me.

My father and Mr&Mrs.Nishimura are talking about their business, they're talking over dinner.

I just ate my dinner in silence then suddenly Mr. Nishimura asked my father.

"So Mr. Lee, how about we start talking about the wedding?"

"Whose wedding?" I asked

"your wedding with our son Niki honey," said Mrs.Nishimura.

"what?!"

🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hello guys, I'm avaotaon. I just started writing this story, I hope you guys like it ^^
I hope you guys supporing my story 🖤🖤
Sorry if you've found My grammar was wrong. Please correct me:)