15. Riki

Hello guys!!🖤🖤 Here we go with chapter 15. 

How so far? is it boring or more interesting? Sorry if it's too long and makes you bored.

 I hope this chapter isn't boring, and I'd really appreciate it if you vote and comment.

ANW. LET'S CONTINUE READ🥰

🖤🖤🖤🖤

*Niki pov*

I'm eating breakfast that she made. We just sit opposite. Veerle eating in silence without even looking at me. 

"But why I'm looking at her now? "

Everything was silent until her cell phone rang.

" Oh jake, hang out? Sure. Just tell me what time " 

"what the -?! why jake asks her to hang out? why she's also agreed? So I'm gonna be alone on my birthday? "

"I'm not gonna let her"

" Get dressed, you have to come with me after this"  

At first, she was just shocked when I suddenly talked to her and looked confused.

" I already hav-" 

"Lotte world, come with me"  I cut her off because I know what she gonna say.

"But wtf, why Lotte world? I'm so idiot"

*Veerle pov*

" what's wrong with him? why he suddenly asks me out? " I mumbled while changing my dress.

when I'm about to get in the car and sit in the back he suddenly stops me.

" what are you doing? sit on the front seat, next to me " My heart stopped for a while when  Niki said that.

I'm still shocked without even moving and looking at him and, he just opened the car door dragging me to sit next to him.

" HE'S WEIRD! " 

The whole car was totally silent. Sometimes I glanced at him who focused on driving.

"Stop staring at me" He suddenly spoke up and turns his head, giving me a flat gaze. So I just immediately looked outside the window to hide my nervous face.

When we arrived at Lotte, Niki told me to try all the rides that I wanted, even though Niki was so silent but it was still fun at the end, we rode a fairly high roller coaster. After we got off Niki looked so pale.

" I need to go to the bathroom, wait here" He left me and went to the bathroom.

 " is he gonna puke? he really looks so pale"

when he comes out of the bathroom, he looks better but still his face space out.

" did you just throw up?" I asked him but he didn't answer me.

"Nik-"  

" Yes, I just threw up, I can't ride high rides, I'm afraid of heights,"  He said that while looking away from me.

" So why are you pushing yourself? " I asked him confused.

" Because this is my birthday!" He raised his voice with his grumpy face, and it's cute. So I try to make him more grumble.

" you push yourself to ride high rides because you're having a birthday even though you are afraid of heigh? what kind of reason is that?"

" why you're so chatty! let's just go home!" He just went first and left me.