29. See you

" it was my birthday, and we both went to Lotte world. After that, I asked you to wait for me in that park because I wanted to give you a surprise. You waited for me there for a while. I went to the pet shop to buy you a puppy"

"Why  did you give me a puppy?" 

"you said before that you wanted to have a dog but at that time I'm not allowing you"

Veerle didn't say a word after that. She just continues her breakfast.

Niki also was just silent he doesn't want to force Veerle to remember.

Veerle stands up from the dining chair and was about to leave.

" I'll keep looking for a place for me to be alone Niki. Right now, I'm not the one I was before. maybe some steps need to be taken alone because this is about myself, I don't want to burden others to help me, it's the only way to figure it out. I just need some quiet time alone Niki, maybe then everything will be back as it should be."

Both of them were silent, staring at each other so deeply.

" Okay Veer, If it's the only way then I won't force you, at least let me help you pack your things"

"Sure"

°

Veerle's Stuff has been finished and packed, Niki prepares the car before taking Veerle to Lana's place. 

Veerle looks around the house.

"This house, the walls must also be a silent witness to what I've been through before I lost my memory, it's a shame I can't remember it"

Veerle muttered.

Just then, Veerle looked towards the backyard, he remembered Riki.

"Should I say goodbye to him?"

Riki was very happy when he saw Veerle,  he rolled over on his back, wagging his tail, and asked veerle to tickle his stomach.

"Riki, I will move from here, you have to take care of yourself. I will tell Niki to feed you and play with you" said Veerle while stroking him.

Veerle  about to leave, but Riki bites Veerle's pants Hold Veerle's legs so she doesn't leave.

"what should I do with you riki, I have to go"

However, Riki continues to hold Veerle.

Then Veerle carries Riki and comes out taking him out with her.

She approached Niki who was waiting in front of the house.

"Can I take Riki with me?"

Niki smiles.

"Of course"

***

 At Lana's, Niki didn't stay there for long, she just helped Veerle carry his wife's things into Lana's house.

"Thank you, Niki, drive carefully"

"Hmm, Veer?"

"yes?"

"I'll be waiting for you, take your time okay"

Veerle is just silent.

Niki smiles and gets into his car.

"See you Veerle, until we meet again"

****

Hello my Readers!

I'm back with this short part 😂
But I hope you guys will wait for part 30 in 2 days.

I'm sorry if you find any wrong grammar or any typos, pls correct me🙏

Also, don't forget to vote and comment guys🖤🤍

HAVE A GOOD TIME 🤍