13. Changed Part 2

It's been 2 weeks since Veerle didn't do anything that Niki didn't like. Veerle is getting used to it, but she's still preparing breakfast and dinner but never talks to Niki again, in fact, she decides to go to work every day to keep herself busy. 

But Niki is starting to feel restless with Veerle who is getting quiet day by day. She never talks to Niki again, they become like complete strangers

*Niki pov * 

I heard the door closing and opened my eyes and saw that she had already left the room.

" why she's didn't wake me up? she even didn't give me morning kis- *sigh* why I feel uneasy these days? I'm being weird"

I got out of bed and got ready to go to work when I went to the dining room.

I saw veerle for the first time wearing casual clothes. Knee-length skirt, Beige blazer and plain white shirt inside, brown heels, diagonal shaped earrings.

even her hair is neatly arranged, long layers with bangs.

I was blown away by her visuals, I've never seen her style of work.

"Why is my heart beating so fast now?"

"have a good breakfast" she put my food on the table, she took her bag and left me.

I have an appointment for dinner with my business partner, His name is Park Jay. Our companies have already worked together about 5 times this year, He was also my senior in high school. I went straight to the restaurant that Jake gave me the address.

when I arrived at that address, it's an elegant 5-star restaurant and a great place to talk about business deals.

" wow he has a good choice" 

I entered the restaurant and met Jake who was waiting for me.

" Ey My friend, I thought you were lost Hahaha" he laughs at me because I'm a little late

" Nah it's just the traffic problem, Let's order food first" 

"haha sure. Excuse me, waiter, can I have a menu ?" 

The waiter came over to us and gave us the menu. While we were looking at the menu, suddenly a woman approached the waiter but I didn't see her face because I was looking at the menu book.

" Daisy, I'm going home now, thanks for your hard work today, Bye,"  said the woman while patting the waiter's shoulder. I heard her voice and seemed to recognize her voice.

" Eh yes Ms.Lee, Thank you for today, Drive Carefully" And the woman just walk away.

"isn't that lee veerle?"  Suddenly jay asked me

" Lee who?" I was confused and shocked when jay said Veerle's name. I looked back and saw that woman, the clothes she was wearing were the same as Veerle's this morning.

" What is she doing here ?"

" Lee Veerle, you know her right ?" Jay asked but I didn't answer because I was still looking at Veerle walking away.

" is she the owner of this restaurant?" ask jay to the waitress who is still waiting for us.

" yes she is the owner of this restaurant sir"

"what? how many businesses does she have?" I was surprised to hear that waitress.

" Woah she owns a very luxurious restaurant. Niki, Do you know her right? " Jay suddenly ask me 

" what do you mean?"  I was confused when jay asked me that.

" you don't know her? she also attends our school, in the same year as you"