30.Lilac Envelope

The moon replaces by the sun, morning has come, the sun's light penetrates the window and illuminates the entire room, and is so bright that it pierces Niki's eyelids.

"Eurghhh" Niki stretched his body, slowly moving his eyelids and looking at the ceiling of his room.

"Another morning" Niki got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

He stared straight at the wall next to his bed, there was a fairly large photo frame.

"Have you had your breakfast princess?" 

" I miss you"

said Niki, smiling and looking at the photo frame.

 Veerle's photo. 

He once took a photo of Veerle secretly when they went to Lotte World f. He deliberately printed it in a large size and put up a frame to hang it in his room, that's the way he can overcome his longing for Veerle.

It's been 5 months since Veerle moved from Niki's house, and Niki has never tried to find Veerle's whereabouts.

He didn't want Veerle to feel unfree. he wanted Veerle to enjoy her time getting to know herself again. Niki always instils in his mind that he must be patient waiting for Veerle's news, and  believe that Veerle will back to him.

***

"Good morning sir"

"Morning Ginny"

Ginny is my secretary, she has been working for me for a while. Ginny likes Veerle, sometimes she asks about Veerle even though she also knows that I don't know where Veerle either.

"Sir, you don't have any  special schedule today, will you come home early today?"

"I don't know, why do you ask?"

"The employees have dinner together after work Today, do you want to come with us?"

I thought for a moment, I remember I never spent my time with my employees.

"Sure, I'll come"

" REALLY?!"

" what's with your reaction? get back to work, bring that weekly report to me "

" YES SIR!!"

°°°

As time passed, it was time for the employees to gather in the lobby to wait for the others who hadn't come down yet. Including their boss.  

"Are you sure he will come?" asked one of the employees to Ginny who had come down earlier than Niki.

"Yeah I'm sure, he said he would catch up, just wait a minute"

"How could he want to join dinner like this?" said another employee.

while they were talking, Niki appeared from behind them.

"You all keep talking about me huh, let's go"

All are shocked and nervous.

"Where is the location of the restaurant?"

"About 3 kilometres from here sir" replied Ginny.

"Okay, let's just take the office bus. So we can get there together. I've prepared the bus, let's go"

The employees were silent when Niki had gone first, they were surprised that Niki chose to go together by bus instead of driving his expensive car.

"Hurry up, why are you all stuttering like that!"