2. It's Him

*Niki Pov*

My dad called me. he want me to come to his room, he said he want to talk about something important with me.

"Ni-ki, you're getting married next month, with Mr.Lee daughter" he suddenly said that without any further ado.

"what do you mean !? suddenly? why should I get married? I don't want to, I'm not kids anymore, don't rule my life" I get angrily.

" you have to if you want to completely own my company, do what I say, obey me " he's answered seriously.

" Dad, I don't even know that girl, are you serious ?"

" Yeah I'm being deadly serious right now, you will come with me tomorrow to meet her and his father, behave! " he said with a high tone.

" This is ridiculous " I stood up, feeling annoyed.

***

The next day,

Ni-ki and his father went to Veerle's house. Ni-ki wearing simply Denim jacket with maroon shirt inside, Trousers, and converse chuck Taylor's 70s high shoes.

"Woah Nishimura your son is such a handsome guy, and tall hahaha, " Veerle's father said admiringly.

" yeah he got that from me you know " they joke around.

" just a minute, I'll call Veerle. she is in her room right now "
Veerle's father goes to the 2nd floor to tell Veerle to come down.

Veerle comes out of her room and comes downstairs.
she is wearing a lilac blouse and a white skirt.

Veerle just bowed and smiled without seeing Ni-ki.

They all sat at the dining table for dinner, Veerle didn't look up since she just looked at her meal. Her father and Ni-ki's father were still talking about business.

Veerle was bored and she decided to look up and pay attention to her father who was talking, Then she saw Niki.

"Uhuk uhuk.. " Veerle choked on her drink.

" Honey are you okay ? " asked her father worried. they all are shocked seeing Veerle suddenly choking.

" yeah I'm okay, need to go to the bathroom" Veerle stood up and go to the bathroom in hurry.

*Veerle pov*

"is it him? am I dreaming right now? " I pinch my cheeks, confirming whether am I dreaming or not, and it's hurt. It's Him.

" it's Him, Riki. "

" Mr.R".

I came back and sat down right away.

I stared at Riki, he didn't notice that I was staring at him. He's also been silent since earlier.

" Okay I guess you two haven't gotten to know each other properly, Veerle this is Riki. Nishimura Riki. Riki, This is Veerle,Lee Veerle. we will let you two talk"

My dad and Mr.Nishimura went outside and leave us alone in the dining room.

I looked at Riki in front of me, looking like an ice type of cold expression.

I don't know whether to be happy or what, all mixed up. Am I going to marry the person I had a crush on?

" Uhm, Riki?" I started the conversation.

"Niki, don't you ever call me Riki again" he gave me a death glare.

I gulped and smiled.

" Oh sorry, Niki do you agree with this wedding ?" I said.

He just kept silent and look down, busy with his cellphone.

" My name is Lee Veerle, I'm 24y,o. I used to live in Brussel, Belgium for 5 years, went to college then worked as a System analyst for 2 years there, how about you Niki? " I continued.

Why do I talk so much? I rarely talk before.

He rolled his eyes " I didn't ask, you talk too much. Just shut up " His harsh word hurt Me.

My Dad and Mr.Nishimura are back.

" how's it? Have you guys known each other well? " Mr.Nishimura asked us.

Niki just nodded with his flat face.

" Okay, let's talk about the wedding, do you both agree with this?" My Dad asked us.

I saw Niki, he gave me an intimidating stare. Do I have to agree to it? Do I still have a crush on him? Will I be happy?

" I agreed, there's no reason to refuse right" I'm biting my lips, did I really say that?

" how about you son?" Ask Mr.Nishimura to Niki.

" I had to" Niki answered briefly and flatly.

My Dad and Mr.Nishimura Smiled widely

" Great! The wedding will be held next month, prepare for the wedding you both"

******

I'm sorry for the typo or grammar gone wrong🖤

I guess this story will flop right away huhuhu:( nobody sees this story :(