18.Misunderstand

*Niki pov* 

While I was waiting to pick up Veerle, I stopped at  convenience store to eat ramyeon.

Finished eating, I came out of the store, when I was about to walk towards my car, I saw a flower shop, so I just go inside to buy flowers for Veerle.

I saw the sylvatic flower, the meaning of this flower reminded me of Veerle who was very loyal to me even though I was often rude to her

After that , I  drove my car to pick up Veerle. When I got there, I called Veerle but he didn't answer. Then I was about to go inside, I rang the bell but no one opened the door.

I pushed the door, the door was not locked.

I saw veerle with jake...

***

" Niki, what's wrong? can you drive slowly? I'm scared "

" Shut the fck up! " 

Niki stopped his car to the side of the road. 

" Get out," Niki tells Veerle to get out of the car.

" What?! why? did I do something wrong?  "

" GET THE HELL OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!"

Veerle was confused , Niki raises his voice, Niki gets out of the car.

He opens  Veerle's door and forces Veerle out. 

" Wait Niki you can't leave me here!!! " Veerle shouts while chasing Niki, But Niki ignores it, and leaves Veerle.

Veerle starts crying, She doesn't know what's made Niki so angry and left her.

" How can I go home? there's no bus or taxi in the middle of toll road " Said Veerle while crying.

Veerle decided to walk until she reached the nearest toll gate, then she ordered a taxi online.

when she got home, she saw the door house was open, and all the house lights were still on.

" Oh, you're home? Did Jake drive you ?" said Niki when Veerle just entered.

" Jake? what do you mean ?" Veerle got confused.

" Don't act like you don't understand, stupid btch!" 

" That's rude Niki! why are you like this? you should lower your emotions and say what makes you angry, don't yell at me "  Veerle try to calm Niki.

"I saw you two flirting each other, you btch! "

 "You just cheated on me! even I drove you there. How stupid I am !! you're such a hoe!! "

" I started to have feelings for you, I thought you also  sincerely loved me, but it didn't. you are just playing with me right ?!" Said Niki angrily

" What?! I'm not cheating  on you, I love you, I'll never do that to you Niki"

"   I think you just  misunderstood Niki, listen to me first " Veerle try to explain 

"  I don't want to hear any word from you, pack you fckng things, get the fck out of my house! I'm done with you"

 Niki pushed Veerle away and was about to go upstairs

" Niki please, don't do this . Please I can explain this  " Veerle starts crying while trying to reach  Niki's arms but he just ended up slapping Veerle.

Veerle was so shocked, She stopped crying.

" Go away, I don't want to see your face anymore " said Niki, and he just go to his room without looking back.