Chapter 18

first of all: thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ON BOTH THIS AND MY ONE SHOTS ILY ALL AND THANKS FOR READING.

 I'm sorry I updated this late, but I went to London from Thursday 11pm to Saturday 2.30am and i didn't sleep for 48 hours (it was really awesome tho, really worth the not sleeping), so on Saturday I woke up late, and fell asleep 2 times on the couch. Today (infact yesterday bc its 2.20am oops) we had this family brunch stuff and after it I fell asleep on the couch again, and also I'm at my dad's house and I don't have my own compuer so thats why I updated this late. I'm sorry, and also hAPPY EASTER FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE I HOPE YOU HAVE/HAD A NICE DAY AND IF NOT: I FEEL SORRY FOR YA AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK: COMMENT AND I CAN GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF SOCIAL MEDIA ACC WE CAN TALK ALRIGHT ILY ALL.

(also I have no idea when I'll be able to update again because I am still writing the 19th chapter, but it's on my pc at home. I hope I'll get it done before Wednesday but I can't promise anything, I'm sorry)

“Alright,” Charlie said while shoving the pancakes Dean made into her mouth. “These files are made by Chuck, and they’re protected from any kind of evil. Demons are probably too dumb to hack.”

Sam listened but didn’t look at her. Charlie could be Dean’s sister right now, speaking with her mouth full so Sam was able to see all the pancakes going around in her mouth. It only became worse when Dean stood next to her, and doing exactly the same.

“Better safe than sorry,” Dean read. “Well, he has a good point. I wouldn’t want any demon to burst into heaven either.”

That got Sam’s attention. “Burst into heaven? You mean…”

“Yep,” Dean replied, a big grin on his face. “Our personal way into heaven, without having to die.

They finished breakfast quickly, and went to get the ingredients for the spells they had to use. One spell would give them something to kill Metatron with; the other would send them to heaven. They were quite easy, but the ‘big task’, as Chuck had put it, was killing Metatron.

Once they would be sent to heaven, they would have to distract Metatron enough. They couldn’t kill him themselves; only one person was able to do so: God.

Charlie went to the store to get the basic ingredients. It wasn’t hard to do, but it was safe, and the last thing the Winchesters would want was another person in danger because of them. She got a small list and went her way.

Dean got the Impala and went to a whole other state, where the witch shop was. They needed the weirdest ingredients, and only the witch shop could have them all.

Sam stayed at the bunker, reading through the files and inspecting if they missed something. He put the things he and Dean had found in the books together and thought of a plan. They needed to be organized, if anything went wrong, they would be screwed.

When Charlie came back from the store, she helped Sam, and together they made a plan A and a plan B. they had no idea where Cas was or who God would be, but they figured out God would show up when it was time.

While Dean was away, Charlie taught Sam about the thing called ‘Destiel’. She explained it was a ship name for Dean and Cas and how cute everyone thought they were together. Chuck hadn’t published another book in a while, but everyone was waiting for it. Chuck had been more popular than Dean and Sam had always thought.

By the time Dean came back, it was late night already. They checked everything again, and then went to bed. It was 2am and they had quite a big day the day after.

Dean felt a small sparkle; tomorrow he would finally see Cas again. He had never realized how much he always missed Cas when Cas wasn’t there. It wasn’t just when they had become a couple, Dean had always felt a ache when Cas left again.