Endnotes

So... That was it. I'm sad it ended but I'm also kinda glad idk. I spent more time writing this all than I had planned, and honestly, I have no regrets. I like how it ended.

I just want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. Special thanks to @minatheunicorn , @teambored and @shipall_theships for making my entire week with your comments, I hope you liked the ending (see, I'm not always evil!). Thank you Fallenatic841 for supporting me on Twitter :)

This fic has taken me 3 and a half months to write, a lot of small writer's block and a hella lot more of not-writing-and-staring-at-a-white-screen-hoping-something-would-come-out. I have been really busy and my update schedule is completely messed up. But y'all still kept reading and that is just amazing, thank you so much

Fun fact: I wrote the first chapter as a one shot, it was never meant to become more, but I wrote it and I suddenly thought of a second part of the one shot, and then something happened and I had a complete storyline. I'm not regretting anything.

Another fun fact: the storyline was made for 22 chapters, but lately, my chapters have turned from the barely 3pages to-I-have-to-stop-after-6-pages. I am glad it turned out to be this.

I just wanted to thank y'all for sticking with me through this fic and I really hope you liked it :)

At last: Finals have started so I won't be posting anything these weeks, but in between studying, I'm writing a small story (AU) for my twitter bae and I have a pretty awesome storyline for another fic (AU). If you want to stay updated, you can follow me (here, Twitter and Tumblr are all @irontallica666 ) ^^

I love y'all very much I can't say it enough

- Luci

A last fun (not so fun) fact: the last chapters before the ending have all been pure sadness, and I can tell you: I have had this ending planned since I first wrote the storyline, so it has always been meant to end happy. (yes you may all hate me for giving you so much feels and so little hope ily too. There's a reason I'm called Luci)