Chapter 25

A/N Big shit is happening!! oooOOooOOoooOooooO ok I'm sorry its pretty much a week since last chapter but Microsoft Word decided to fucking shut down so yeah I couldn't reach my chapters *cri*

ALSO I JUST WATCHED BOTH THE ARROW SEASON FINALE AND SUPERNATURAL 10X22 AND (no spoilers) I HAVEN'T CRIED THAT MUCH IN FUCKING MONTHS I MEAN WHAT THE HELL EVEN JFC anyways I really hope y'all like this chapter ^^

The next morning, Dean woke up with a twisted feeling in his stomach. He had been having weird dreams all night, and they were all the same. It was him, and someone else, doing everything a couple does. But he could never see who it was, if frustrated him. He got out of bed and showered quickly, feeling the need for a big breakfast.

As soon as he walked into the kitchen, he saw Sam sitting there. When he heard Dean coming he looked up with an expectant look on his face.

"Not yet," Dean grumbled. "Why didn't you tell me anything?" he asked when Sam's face dropped.

"I couldn't, it was the best for you," Sam replied. "Why haven't he told you yet?"

"Because I told him to piss off after I knew what happened. Look, I know I overreacted, but it's a very common reaction when you hear your memories are stolen, and you can't get them back immediately because of some stupid rules. And now, if you don't mind I'd like to enjoy my breakfast without having to talk about this."

Sam nodded and went back to whatever he was reading on his laptop.

Dean got some eggs and bacon and started frying them. He was just about to get the cheese when Charlie walked in, with the same look on her face as Sam had. "Not you too, please," Dean said.

"Alright... Your eggs are almost burning," she just answered. "Can I have some too, please?"

He made another pair of eggs with bacon and cheese, and he could almost feel the conversation Sam and Charlie had with only their eyes and face movements. "Can you stop, please? Both of you," he said and put the eggs on two pieces of bread.

He and Charlie ate breakfast while Sam kept working on his laptop while he ate some healthy and probably crappy as hell. When they were done, Dean took the plates to wash them and suddenly he heard the familiar swoosh of wings. He didn't say anything.

"Hello, Dean, Sam, Charlie," Cas said.

"Hey Cas," they answered. Dean still didn't say anything.

"Dean..."

"I'm still angry," he replied. He heard Cas sigh but he kept silent.

After he was done washing the plates, he walked off to his room, expecting Cas to follow him. he closed his door, and turned around to face Cas. "Well, you can start," he said.