I

The sunlight pecking through the curtains were not enough to wake the blond from this slumber even after turning off his Alarm few minutes ago.

He turned around in his sleep to embrace his boyfriend for more warmth but felt the other side of the bed was cold and empty causing him to gently open his eyes.

He looked around the bedroom with still sleepy eyes but could not find him anywhere. The blond sighed resting his head on the pillow again as he stretch a little to get his muscle ready to stand up.

After a couple minutes of lazy stretching in bed and going over the plans for the day in his head he stood up and walked into the bathrooms to do his morning routine.

He walked out of the bathroom and got dressed in a casual outfits, he checked his phone to see if the other left a message but there was none.

He walked out of the bedroom with his wallets, keys ready to leave but decided to check the studio before he leaves hoping his boyfriend did not leave yet.

And he was right because there was a beautiful male siting on a stool bent over as he brushed the canvas with colors creating magic as always

The blond smiled at his boyfriend as he left the studio without disturbing him. He enters the kitchen to brew coffee.

Been a barista for three years working as a part-timer during his college days and now own his own coffee shop, he makes the best coffee.

He hums happily while making the coffee. he decided to toast bread and after few minutes the simple breakfast of coffee and toasted bread was ready.

He quietly walked back to the studio and gently dropping the small tray of food on the desk full of different brushes, paints and canvas.

Jungkook immediately looks up when he saw his boyfriend place food on his desk and smiled brightly as he removed his ear plugs.

"Hey baby, good morning" Jungkook greeted his boyfriend smiling at him which earned him a kiss on the forehead.

"You were up all night?" Taehyung asked as he ran his hands through the younger's hair seeing his eyes a little puffy from the all night puller.

Jungkook nods as he takes a sip of the cappuccino he was graced with from his favorite barista.

"It's really beautiful" Taehyung compliments as he stares at the piece Jungkook is working.

[Please pretend it's indoor.]

Jungkook nodded again in appreciation of the compliment as he stares at the piece happy how it's turning out.

"Baby?" Taehyung calls for his attention causing Jungkook to look up at him hearing the approaching complaint in his boyfriend's voice. He could see how taehyung looked at him with a frown and he was sure he had swollen eyes from the working all night.

"Tae... I had to finish the four piece by tomorrow" he tried to reason with the older who did not seem like he was buying it because he had complained several times that he should stop Lossing sleep because it's unhealthy.

"See, I am almost done with the last piece and I will be free for the rest of the day to catch up on the sleep" he quickly added giving his bunny smile knowing his boyfriend was weak for his smile but the smile immediately turned into a pout as he looks down at his lap when he still received the hard stare from Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed seeing that.

"Get a proper breakfast when you finish and try to sleep, okay?" He finally said kissing the younger's head.

"I am leaving now, call me when you wake up. I love you" he added ruffling Jungkook's hair before leaving the studio back to the kitchen to pick up his keys and wallet he dropped to make breakfast earlier.

Just as he was about to walk out the front door he heard his boyfriend's call causing him to turn around to see Jungkook walking towards him.

Jungkook walked towards taehyung and wrapped his arms around his neck and smashing their lips together. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and pulled the younger closer by his waist and kissed back. He could taste the bitter aftertaste of the coffee in Jungkook's lips but didn't mind as he savoured his baby's lips.

Taehyung was the first to pull out smiling at his blushing baby.

"You almost forgot to give me my proper morning greeting" Jungkook said smiling with his blushing cheeks. Taehyung joined their lips again and they kissed for more minutes until they were out of breath.

"Thank you baby" taehyung said and he pecks jungkook's forehead

"I will leave now, make sure to get enough rest. I love you" he added pulling out of Jungkook's embrace ready to leave.

"I love you too, tiger" Jungkook responded with a teasing tone as he turned around to go back to the studio causing Taehyung to groan at the nickname. He stared at his boyfriend walking back to the studio swaying his hip so sensually to provoke him obviously.

Taehyung bit lips and Shaked his head to get the naughty idea out of his head because he is already late.

The blond walked out of the apartment into his car and drove off to his cafe.

___________________
___________________

I officially Welcome you to "My Muse"

I hope we both enjoy the journey together.

Do well to leave a vote as a support if you like the story and comment when you feel like it

~taekook_mama~

931 words