XII

It was another afternoon at the cafe three days after the Art Fair.

Taehyung was in his office getting some paperwork done when Lisa walked in.

"Sir, Your bunny is here"

Taehyung looked up from the paper and raised his eye brows at the statement.

"Ask him to come into the office" he responded assuming that was the normal thing.

"He is here as a customer with a client, I think. Well I came to ask if you want to brew his coffee or I should do it" Lisa said with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh, have they ordered?" He asked

Lisa nodded handing him a piece of paper before leaving the office to continue her work.

Taehyung went out of the office to the counter to prepare the order and decided to deliver it himself today.

He carried the tray with the two cup of coffee and desert and walked to his boyfriend who was surprised to see him serving. Taehyung set the their order on the table politely and asked them to enjoy.

Jungkook was still looking at him surprised as he walked away but stopped and came back to their desk and left a quick peck on Jungkook's cheek before hurrying away again causing the younger's eyes to budge out of it's socket. He turn to his Client and saw her smiling so fondly.

"I am so sorry for his behaviors ma" Jungkook quickly apologized to her feeling embarrassed at the public display of affection in from a client not to talk more of the other customers in the cafe.

"It's totally fine, Young love is always fascinating to watch" she dismissed his apologies with a smile.

Jungkook apologized and thanked her again as they both took a sip of their coffee and he smiled at the taste of it. He looked towards the counter to see that taehyung was staring back. Jungkook winked at him and Taehyung acted like he got a heart attack. Beside Taehyung was Lisa looking at her boss with a disgust face. She is so done with the lovers rubbing their love on her single ass

Jungkook chulcked and face his client to continue their meeting over the tasty cup of coffee.

About an hour later the client had already left leaving Jungkook on the table who was seriously sketching on a note and when he finished he walked towards the counter and dropped some cash and a folded piece of note. He left after telling Lisa to keep the change and not inform her boss he paid. He doesn't come here for free drinks but Tae thinks it's absurd for him to pay.

When Taehyung received the Note he opened it and smiled so brightly. It reminded him of the first time they met and when they started dating. He would personally make and serve Jungkook a coffee each time he came to the cafe he worked and the younger would drop a sketch each and every time before he leaves just like this one

 He would personally make and serve Jungkook a coffee each time he came to the cafe he worked and the younger would drop a sketch each and every time before he leaves just like this one

He kept it in his drawer among the other collection and got ready to the others for the evening rush.

.
.
.
.

It was around 8pm after the evening rush hour, the cafe was almost empty. Taehyung was behind the counter taking records before he closes for the day.

"Hey Gem"

Taehyung froze at the voice and nickname. There is only one person that calls him that and he sure can not  miss that voice for anything. He looked up from what he was doing to be met the beautiful boy he had only seen in magazines & billboards for the past five years, the same boy he had a his whole future planned out with.

Hoseok was smiling from ear to ear finally seeing Taehyung after so long but his smile dropped a little seeing the other was staring back at him with a blank face.

He saw Taehyung walk away into a room that looked like an office and closed it behind him. Hoseok sighed and took a seat waiting for him to come back out.

After like three minutes he heard the door open again and saw Taehyung comeout of the office going straight for the outside door which got Hoseok a little panicked. He quickly stood up and ran after the other.

"Gem, please let's talk" Hoseok plead as he blocked taehyung from opening the door. There were no customers in the place only one male barista behind the counter.

"You have no right to call me that anymore hoseok" Taehyung spat back and tried to get through again.

"Okay but please can you spare just five minutes of your time. I will be quick" hoseok continued to request as he stood firmly at the door not allowing the other leave.

Taehyung gave him a cold glare warning him to step out of way before he goes physical causing Hoseok to drop his head and step aside giving way for Taehyung to pass

He didn't expecting a warm welcome and a happy reunion but getting a cold treatment for the sane eyes that always light up at the sight of him. He however really needs to get the chance to explain but allowing the other go now is okay because he can always come to try again soon.

Taehyung immediately walked out of the cafe and went to the parking lot to get his car.

_____________________

Someone asked if there would be angst in this story because she loved their relationship so much and can't handle any angst (not her exact words though)

I replied "relax and enjoy the journey"

I purple you for the time you give to message me privately and leave comments. It's a writers joy to see people really excited about her story.

~taekook_mama~

965 words