XXXII

Jungkook finally woke up from his unplanned sleep. He slowly looked around trying to understand where he was and that's when he remembered he was in a hotel in Busan. He closed his eyes back cuddling into the pillow greatful for the comfortable bed and a much needed sleep but then he eyes opened when he remembered he was waiting for Taehyung to come back and apparently he slept off.

Did he come back yet? He thought looking around the room noticing the laptop and papers on the table, meaning the older was back. Jungkook sighed, how could he fall asleep like that after all the preparations.

He picked up his phone by the bed side.

"What?!" He shouted, it's 6pm already and he slept around 8am meaning he slept for 10 hours. He ruffled his hair before standing up.

He looked around the room but couldn't find taehyung so he decided to take a quick shower.

When he returned to the room wondering where the older must have wandered to. 

Don't tell me he went back to work

Jungkook thought with a pout as he discarded the towel he was drying his hair with but something caught his eyes. The balcony glass door was open how did he not notice it before

He approached the balcony and immediately smiled when he saw his baby, his soulmate and better half leaning on the pavement with earphones staring at the city below them with a glass of red wine in hand.

He was wearing only a sweatpants leaving his upper half naked.

Jungkook quietly approached the older and back hugged him which startled taehyung a little.

"You are drinking without me?" He asked nuzzling into the older's neck causing Taehyung to smile fondly at him.

"Didn't want to wake you up. When did you wake up?"

"You should have woken me up, 10 hours was too much sleep anyway"

"You looked too exhausted" Taehyung explained closing his eyes as a puff of relief sigh left his lips to the pleasant feeling of the younger's open mouthed kiss on his naked neck.

"I waited, you should have woken me up" Jungkook insisted pressing himself harder into the older's back as he continued kissing his neck

"I missed you so muc.." he try to add when Taehyung pulled out of his hold switching their position pressing Jungkook to the pavement.

The action caused Jungkook to bit his lower lips in attempt to hold back the smirk crawling it way to his lips.

"You're been really naughty today" Taehyung whispered as his lips ghosted over the younger's lips. "If you knew how hard I had to hold myself back while watching you sleep naked in those robe" he added sensually as his used his fingers to trace the opening of the younger's robe to get a better look.

"N-nothing is holding you back now" Jungkook whispered back trying to keep his raging heart beats in check as he became impatient to have the other's lips on his.

Taehyung met his gaze and held it for a few seconds before smiling to himself seeing the younger already getting impatient. He looked away to place the glass of wine carefully on the pavement.

He buried his face in the younger's neck and sniffed "You smell so good baby" he groaned into jungkook's necks causing the younger to moan at the compliment. Jungkook has always been weak for compliments most especially about his body.

Taehyung started leaving opened mouthed kisses on the younger's neck gentle tugging the robe off one shoulder to give him more access, he kissed, nipped and sucked on the skin enjoying the younger's response to his touch, how Jungkook exploded more of his neck, had his fingers inside his hair and the soft moans that escaped his lips where all so satisfying to taehyung.