XXII

Taehyung was the first to wake which was due to the the bright sunlight leaking through the curtains into the room directly into his eyes.

He groaned as he tried to adjust but was weighed down by a weight on his chest, he looked at the younger who was hugging him as he head rested on his chest. Taehyung pushed some strains of hair away from the younger's face, he admired his boyfriend's face as he had a pout on his lips before nuzzling more into his chest

They were both still naked under the thin blanket. Taehyung pulled the cover over the younger's body as he waited a little bit before stepping out from the bed so he wouldn't accidentally wake him up.

The door however suddenly opened causing Taehyung to look at jungkook's body again to be sure it was properly covered not caring about the fact they would be caught in bed together after they were specially seperated last night.

"Thought you would never wake up" Taehyung heard the voice speak immediately recognizing it to be his stepbrother's.

"Thought you would never come back" taehyung shot back as he tried to put the younger into a comfortable place in the bed before attempting to get up.

"He has a well built body for a bottom" Yeonjun said curiously as he stared at Jungkook who his well structured muscles were not very covered with the thin cover, he drafted his eyes to his brother who gave him a warning stare.

"Don't give me that look, Did you think you well quiet enough last night. I couldn't sleep the whole night" Yeonjun complained

"Are you leaving so I can get dressed?" Taehyung asked seeing the younger not making any move to leave.

Yeonjun just gave him a blank stare which Taehyung took as a 'no' so he stood up from the bed stake naked causing Yeonjun to widen his eyes before covering them with his palms and running out of the room.

Taehyung chulcked as he walked around to pick up the clothes they littered around before walking into the bathroom to freshen up. He checked the time to see it was 1pm.

When he came downstairs after bathing and wearing proper clothes,  he saw Yeonjun siting at the kitchen dinning table looking like he was waiting for someone.

He walked straight into the kitchen and checked the fridge to see what he can get for breakfast for him and Jungkook or more like lunch or brunch. Yeonjun was still staring at him when he came out with some eggs, beacons, bread.

"What?"

"Do you have no shame? You literally stood up naked to my face" Yeonjun scolded

Taehyung tinted his head to the side staring at his kid brother suspiciously before chuckling

"I thought you were straight. So what wrong with seeing another dude naked? He asked still watching the kid closely.

"What does that have to do with anything?" The younger protested not realizing his cheeks were blazing pink

"Dad left so you are making lunch for me" he stated trying to divert their attention to another topic.

"You are 19, I believe you can take care of yourself"

"But I really want to taste your food, I heard from daddy Joon you can cook very well" taehyung gave him an annoyed look pretended to throw an egg at him.

"He really can cook well" Jungkook joined them causing Taehyung to lookup at him. He had freshened up and changed clothes that seem to fit him well. He wonders how his step dad knew their sizes.

Jungkook approached him and he was immediately pulled into the older's arms and a gentle kiss placed on his lips.

"Good morning babe" he whispered before joining their lips in a proper kiss but was immediately interrupted by a fake clearing of thought.