II

Taehyung drove down to his coffee shop and walked in to find one of the female baristas Lisa standing behind the counter and greeted her as he walked into his office to get ready for the morning rush

Yes, he also works as a barista in his coffee shop even though he has four baristas and four servers on shift. He loves to make coffee even though he can not drink it, he loves the scent of caffeine and like to make people happy with his skills of making the best coffee.

Taehyung studied business in college and never had plans to open a coffee shop. He initially went into business school so he can take over his father Kim Namjoon's business after him but in his second year he father re-married and relocated to Los Angeles. It has always been the father and son since Taehyung could remember because his mother died few years after he was born.

His father suddenly getting married to a man Kim Seokjin who has  a grown son wasn't a good feeling at all. He was supposed to be happy for his dad after been lonely for so long but he just couldn't comprehend his father having a different family and even relocated away from him. He got so mad and cut all ties from him and decided to fed for himself and got a job at a coffee shop close to his college to meet his needs.

He was lucky however because the apartment he was staying at the time was bought by his father and all his tuition has been paid so he did not have to worry about those.

It was the same year he got dumped by his ex after their relationship of almost two years to purse his modeling Career in another country. Taehyung pleaded saying they could still be dating with the long distance but he was apparently a distraction to his ex career at that time.

He was left by his father and then his first boyfriend that he loved so much and never imagined a world without him. It was a hectic and bad year for him but the year didn't end at total bad note because that was when he met his second chance to love Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook who was a first year art student in his college at that time always came to the coffee shop every morning and evening and sat at the extreme end sketching all the time on a note pad.

Taehyung served him one evening because all the servers had left and when their eyes met, the beautiful boy who always was lost in his drawings fell in love.

Jungkook continued to come to the coffee shop as usual but this time he always placed his order at the counter finding every means to talk with taehyung. He would drop a stretch of the older everyday on the counter before leaving.

Taehyung did not pay attention to him at first because he was going through a heart break and did not appreciate the advances he got from the younger.

This was until one Saturday morning he got to the cafe first before it started pouring heavily, he saw the younger run into the coffee shop from under the rain early that morning shivering totally drenched. He hurriedly pulled Jungkook into the staff room gave him a towel to dry up and a change of clothes. And when he asked if he was better Jungkook answer with his bunny smile.

"Would be perfect if I could get a hug too"

Causing Taehyung to crack a smile after a long time at the cute bunny in front of him and from that day they interacted more, because boyfriends after four months when Jungkook proposed in front of every customers and staff of the cafe one busy evening.

Three years after the younger's graduation because taehyung graduated a year before. Taehyung proposed they move in together and two years after that taehyung owns his own cafe and Jungkook is an upcoming artist.

Within this years taehyung has reconciled with his father but he made it clear he wants to be his own man and wants no part in his business.

Taehyung came out of his office and was met with all the staff already busy as people pulled into the cafe. The cafe was in the heart of Seoul so both students, workers and people of different work of lives pulled into the shop to get a dose of a morning booster.

Taehyung quickly got behind the counter and started brewing coffee after checking the orders dropped by the servers. He loves his Job because having to help people start their day was a privilege.

.
.
.
.
.

He came back to his office by 10am with a cup of ice tea when the rush hour had passed completely exhausted.

He checked his phone and saw a text from Jungkook about two hours ago causing his lips to curve upward in a smile.

__________________
__________________

Is coffee part of your morning boosters? Because it's the first thing I wish for before starting my day.

~taekook_mama~

861 words