XIV

Hey kook

I wanted to call but I wasn't sure you are free to take a call so I just texted instead.

Kookie

Hey Hobi!

How are you? Longest time.
What do I owe this honourable remembrance today

Hobi
I am so sorry I haven't texted since the Fair, been a little busy

Kookie

It's totally fine. I have been busy myself.

Hobi
You are such a sweetheart.

Do you have time to chat a little,

I really need some one to talk to or maybe an advice. You know I don't have any friends here and you are the one that came to my mind

Kookie

Of course. Hope you are okay?

Hobi
I am totally fine.

It's about the special someone I told you about when we met. I saw him.

Kookie

Oh, that's great news, right?

Hobi
It is.
But he doesn't want to talk to me atall.
He is not wearing any ring so he is totally still single

Kookie

Just because he isn't wearing a ring doesn't mean he is single but that isn't the point here.

Have you tried approaching and requesting sometime to talk?

Hobi
Yea. I have been coming to his work place every morning and stayed till evening but he just walks pasted me in the morning and the same in the evening without even sparing me a glance

Kookie

Wow.

Okay, if you really want him then you have to be persistent, don't disturb him too much but make sure he knows you are not giving up till he gives you a chance to explain and if you are lucky things might kick off from there.

Okay I have to go, I am currently not in Seoul but lets meet when I get back. Good luck.

Hobi

Okay.
Thank you kook
See you soon

Hoseok closed the chat and sighed, he looked through the glass at the younger as he made conversation with a customer smiling so brightly. He was here till evening yesterday hoping the other would take pity on him and atleast talk to him but Taehyung just walked into his car and drove off after the day work.

He got here late this morning and taehyung already arrived so he didn't even get to try. He was out of things to do so he had chatted Jungkook up to see if he had any advice for him on how to approach the other but it seem he has to keep hoping for a chance to speak.